Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Just re-read Polly’s apology and the comments … on her personal account I’m struggling to find one positive comment bar a few heart emojis? I’m sure there were previously some good ones? Do you think a lot of people deleted them?

snarkvark

VIP Member
Remembering from her diary bit, she pays herself around 2500 pounds( in jan)while she lives in a council home? I don’t know how the rules are in the UK (im dutch) but having that paycheck in a council home here, you can get kicked out. Also here 2500 pounds for one person means middle class living. Or she pays herself way too much for what the profits are at sighh (and she doesn't want to live ‘poor’) or sighh might be actually doing well enough.
if sighh is a limited company (I don't know if it is?) then she can take a wage, which isn't taxed (or am I getting that wrong?)

ChilliBean

VIP Member
catfuI/kara (arcticharls sister) did quite a high and mighty tweet herself to only be met with someone responding with tweets of her own. why do people come to criticise when they are in such a state of hypocrisy themselves? as someone else said, very much like rats leaving the ship. i have no doubt all of these 'distance' statements are from people who used the exact same language themselves, considering they have been such 'long term mutuals'. if so long term why didn't you notice at the time????View attachment 965062View attachment 965063
Just went to look and she’s now private on twitter

Polly has definitely deleted at least two posts today, she was on 1962 posts this morning

strawberry1235

That’s the wiki that I added the absolute bare minimum to, if someone has time to add screenshots etc that would be fab. I don’t know how you then get it linked at the top of the page
I'm presuming that a mod can help with that and I'll try to add some screenshots/other things as soon as I can :]

laurafray91

noticed makers quarters saying on their insta stories studio available soon - its hardly pollys is it?! it has the stairs going up, but im not sure on the upstairs layout - maybe back to front compared to how she had on her stories
No hers didn’t have all those windows, it was all solid walls

lolgal

also, she is still dropping followers on her personal account. she’s now down to 36k. Anyone know what she was on before?

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
The Polly exposed account on twitter is only following one person. Does that suggest that’s the person who’s running it?