Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

myersgirl

first time posting on a polly thread but long time lurker on tattle! i’ve been trying to catch up on the threads all day and i can’t believe what’s actually happened, i am SHOCKED! i’ve followed polly on instagram since probably 2015? (unfollowed now mind) and i can’t believe these tweets i’m reading! i went to see if i could find anything on her tumblr after i saw people mentioning it but could only find things of hers people had reblogged.. i don’t know why she’s so obsessed with her mum calling her a baby prostitute..

i’ve DMed punky pins on insta because i know they did a collab before and they have 100k followers who they could warn.. has anyone messaged morrison’s and told them to take her off PR? 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1

myersgirl

i don’t know if it’s been mentioned but another small business called shop_sabi run by jessica hall have appeared to unfollowed her too

she’s still following polly from her personal account though and the’re good friends i’m sure

strawberry1235

Just a quick thought, has anybody considered creating a wiki if we do indeed have the capability to do so?

As I think that it would leave us in a far stronger position if we had.

Do we @mods?

shana

Lurker from the last few days 👀

Completely agree with everything said, her apology isn’t an apology at all and the lack of response from the Sighh account plus her account going private is disingenuous and just a cover up from her.

Someone mentioned posts being deleted from her personal account and it seems to be posts of the Sighh team - the post of their Christmas party and earring shoot are no longer there!

Not all of her friends have spoken out about this either. Alice made a statement but nothing from Jess, they did Alice’s podcast together on the topic of dating with an online presence (😬) and they are clearly good friends. If I remember correctly Jess and Alice and lunch together on Christmas Eve!

Sorry I meant Jess and Polly! Can’t figure out how to edit!
jess and polly have been friends for quite a while, im sure they’re from similair areas?

hhheyyyy

The ones on her personal account were overwhelmingly negative I think, the sighh one had more people in support

JudiIsland

Gosh… Just catching up with all of this. 🤯 As the wiki page isn’t completed yet, does anyone know off hand what thread I can read the tweets in?

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She should go to citizens advice and take her old business to a tribunal for being a hostile workplace. She doesn't need to pay anything herself, her old business should pay. (In this case whoever polly had her insurance with)

I still followed until the apology as her page was private and I wanted to see if she address her behaviour. However I wasn't satisfied with what she wrote, it felt to me at least, that she feels she hasn't really done anything wrong? I have taken my support for small stationery shops elsewhere.

His choice, but suprised her new bf stuck around. Who wants to go see their band knowing this now...I mean Winston Marshall was kicked out of Mumford and Sons for being right wing...can Tom Adams carry on in Boxesuk?
I’m not show how CAB works but arguably it wasn’t a hostile workplace. Beth only left after it all came out, suggesting she was fine working there until then.