Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
Nothing she could ever say would make me feel differently about her now. I won’t ever be able to forget the worst of what she said. If her views were a product of her society then for that exact reason, I want nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 21

Albi

VIP Member
If she gets cancelled that’s her own doing. She’s had 10 years to realise what she said was fucked up and wrong on every level, yet she chose to leave it all on a public account, where anyone could find it if they wanted to. It’s nobody else’s fault that she’s too stupid to remove them once she grew a larger following.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I was telling my daughter (18) about this earlier and she was disgusted, she’d heard about the Elle Darby fiasco but not this. I’ve unfollowed Sighh and her personal account now and chucked my key ring in the bin. I have her diary which I’ll still use but have scribbled all the Sighh branding out. Her apology, her and her mum need to get in the bin.

ECH

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but I find it more likely that her staff have asked to be removed from the page, than Polly thinking of their well-being and removing them. With the kind of views that she has, she doesn’t strike me as the kind of person that would consider the well-being of her staff ahead of her own.
I mean Polly never really seemed to ask if they wanted to be on her Instagram and would just film them when she wanted, so this seems more realistic for me

• Heart

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Actions speak louder Polly.
Too little, too late, I still see ZERO evidence of her acting to redeem herself and show this ‘changed’ person

gossboss14

VIP Member

So they left a bad review for Polly (she had ignored their emails) and she flagged their review with Faire to try and get it removed! But Faire have now removed Sighh from their website instead lol

louinico

I sent an email to Sighh last weekend asking for an update on any donations made and also those resources she was developing for schools. Either she's extremely busy getting all those orders out on her own or she's deleted it... I think I can guess which is more likely!

Reactions: 20

BrightAmberLight

Man, the buyer's remorse in me is incredibly strong today. I have an unused and unopened diary, but can't return it according to Sighh's returns policy. I don't want to bin my other Sighh products (tote bag, keyring, notepad) as it's wasteful, but I also don't particularly want to send them to a charity shop as that might unintentionally advertise her brand. Guess I'm gonna have to get creative with some sharpie...
I’d be emailing to have it returned. I don’t see how they can say no when all this has happened. Not normal ‘returning policy’ scenario!

GlitteryKitten

Chatty Member
Even if (when) her business gets back on track, she’s still lost a lot of respect from her peers. She had a huge online friendship group and I loved seeing everyone call her out 😌

louinico

I keep seeing posts from Jane Godley on twitter and every time I'm just in disbelief that Polly's mum tried asking her for help, still cant wrap my head around it

• Haha

myersgirl

i still can’t get over the fact that she isn’t donating her own money that she already has to charities and instead wants people to purchase her tat so a percentage of that can go to charity ??

also i don’t know if my instagram is broken but it says sighh is at 40.8k and her personal is 35.8k?

hhheyyyy

She’s probably the only woman who’s ever paid him any romantic attention so can we blame him

• Haha

jj_finally

Spent ages catching up on this thread and I can't believe what a coward she is being, what is the plan here to just go silent and hope that everything blows over? The extent of her bigotry is some of the worst I've seen. Glad I never bought any of her overpriced stationery now!

louinico

she made it seem like taking that loans was so that she could "have some spare cash" to spend on the business but the shopify loan scheme is rubbish. so either way you look at it, she's not very clued up about how best to run a business. if she wanted some extra cash to spend on improving the business, a loan from her bank would be better (and easy to get if she's running sucha successful/profitable business!!)
I’m an accountant and I replied to her stories when she said about the shopify loan because the rates and terms of it seemed ridiculous. They take a fixed percentage of your income each month rather than just a fixed repayment, so you could be paying it back for years if you’re income suddenly drops (which I suspect she may be now!). But I agree she made it seem like she was only taking the loan because it was there and not because she needed it, which again reflects her Tory attitude - if you need a loan to help with a new launch or something then just say it, you don’t look any better than anyone else acting like your business doesn’t need support, all of them do at the end of the day!
And I’ve mentioned this before but it irks me, I’m not sure if anyone ever noticed but Polly would never hype up other small businesses except those she received gifts from, it was only ever all about her own business and herself