Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bit new and late here but I can’t believe she is using the excuse of being an ‘angry child’. And she was only angry because she felt ‘different’. Hunnnnny my childhood and late teens/20’s was an absolute shit show and I wasn’t a massive horrible racist

Reactions: 23

hhheyyyy

It’s actually quite impressive how far she’s fallen from grace. One tattler has brought upon the collapse of her entire business 😭 karma

• Haha

user797818

A lot of the people posting here were customers who supported her business, many of which are from the communities she publicly persecuted for several years. I don't think we're the bullies here, Polly.

Lemonz

VIP Member
Her Tory parents will be getting her interviews at places for a nice easy little job with an above average wage so she can just start again i reckon

hhheyyyy

In fact it appears she has deleted ALL mention of the Ethiopian child’s head been stamped on so she clearly doesn’t want anyone knowing about that one

Beth has had nothing but praise on her since the tweets came out. People have ordered from her and shared pleasant interactions…

She is a victim in that her job was no longer a morally sound option for her. But I feel she could’ve worded her response a little better seeing as she took so long to make it🤷🏻‍♀️

lolgal

C74B1F33-8E66-4CA7-A30B-56062B0851C9.jpeg

I’d love to know how Jamie reached the conclusion that their name begins with J????

• Haha

kalol

all the 🌈👒👗 infographic-fluencers 🌺🍄🍉 using this as an excuse to promote their stationary need to read the room. seriously? i thought it was big business’ who were cut throat and used peoples downfalls for their own gain but turns out its people with ipad pros who make clay jewellery doing it too.

not saying anything polly did was okay, but if you see someone’s life falling apart and you read disgusting vile tweets that have really upset people … and your first thought is to get your 🌈brand🌈 out there then you aren’t as ‘positive vibes’ as you think you are.

rivers

Which Vadasz has made this Twitter account to defend Polly?
How would someone confront her with this? Like genuinely, pop her a DM and be like 'hey do u still think like this?'. Considering the fact that she instantly deleted her Twitter and has been going though IG getting rid of old posts, it doesn't exactly seem like she'd take any accountablity for old posts. She hasn't even posted on her business account to apologise and made her personal apology from behind a private account.

People use the word 'cancel culture' to discredit genuine issues in the same way 'social justice warrior' was used in the earlier 2010s. I do agree that cancel culture can go too far but this isn't the case here, it's someone who made over 100 gross comments whilst mature enough to run a business by herself. Even if she has learnt and developed since then, she hasn't provided proof of that in a meaningful way and has even tried to write off past actions in her blog posts and stuff, showing she is aware of that behaviour without offering an apology until it threatens her livelihood.

Long post but this reply rubbed me up the wrong way.

edit: Fixed some typos

What I find most concerning about Polly's half-assed apology is I don't think she realised/expected it to be this bad? Like how she expects she can keep making a profit off everyone and donating a % to charity and just having some time off like it's all going to blow over. The fact she doesn't realise quite how serious and disturbing her comments were does make she think she hasn't really changed at all. I felt genuinely sick and shaken after reading what she wrote and I've never felt like that before from tweets/posts

Her products are like paperchase if it was aimed at teenagers honestly nothing special in the grand scheme of the industry

Reactions: 22

hhheyyyy

While everything you say here is worth considering, it's important to note that Polly is someone who has been on the internet since she was at least a young teenager. She's someone you could describe as 'chronically online', and if her conservative household and private education prevented her from being more open-minded, then at the very least the very prominent BLM movement in 2020 (which for the most part took place on social media due to the pandemic) should have made her sit with herself and consider her own views. Over ten years have passed since the earliest tweets she posted, and not once did Polly - someone whose whole brand and personality is based on 'being online' - think to look back at her previous views and remove them. Her tweets and the views they represent may be a reflection of who she was a decade ago, but her lack of action and self-reflection shows who she is now.
this this this. The sheer arrogance of her to say in her apology she’s ‘struggling to remember’ having these views when they were clearly a core part of her personality for YEARS and YEARS. No chance. She should’ve removed these things sooner

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The exposed Twitter account has gone private and the bio says 'private due to 'anonymous' accounts abusing followers by DM' they're still accepting, imagine if that's her family doing that because who else would care?? And the same family who said the internet is abusing Polly then going to abuse the people following that account?! Sorry but they sound quite deranged

• Wow

LividLalji

VIP Member
Bear in mind this was like months ago, back when there was just one thread. I think it was comments about her posting about her new relationship and “soft launch” which everyone was finding it super cringe, I guess I thought it would be fair to warn her about what people were saying and maybe get her to stop?

Like I said I didn’t - and I’m glad because I wouldn’t want to have that personal relationship or this would hurt all the more as someone part of 2 of the dozens of communities that she was so brutally hateful towards
Ok heads up, if you want to be kind to someone don’t direct them to a post they’re being discussed. Ignorance is bliss and all that 🤗

• Heart
it’s worrying that people are defending her without even knowing the full extent of what she’s said. the way her apology has been worded makes it seem like young teenage mildly offensive comments when it was vile hate speech, and she wasn’t even that young. surely she needs to actually acknowledge what she’s said in that pathetic apology

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The comment that was something like 'take a shot when you see a n*egro' was when she was at college? Her 'happiest year' when she started to change. Can't even keep up with her own bollocks.