Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Has everyone seen this??? 😭 she’s actually gaslighting people now, so passive aggressive. She should’ve left out that entire first paragraph
I like the subtle implication that the the teacher is bad at her job. Polly is an absolute cunt.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

maeve87

I wonder if she’ll address it on the Sighh account..
I think she should but don’t think she will. I’ve lost all respect for her but if she did address it on Sighh I would have a bit more respect for her. How she has handled it in the wake of being exposed has really just made it worse than it already is.

HotTea

Diabolical apology, even worse than the first I think!

Making out she’s the one being bullied/we should feel bad for her. Being vague about the whole thing. Asking people to reach out TO HER rather than HER get off her lazy ass to do some research and CLEARLY EXPLAIN what “percentage” of profits will go towards charities, foundations etc. Trying to make people feel bad for her. The audacity.

ETA: I think the reason we haven’t had a proper apology is because she isn’t sorry! We’ve seen flashes of it still in comments she’s made where she still holds elements of the sentiments she “had” but she knows she could never write that stuff now because a) that shit does not pass now or ever and b) her whole brand is built on exploiting a market of people who love body positivity, empowerment etc. I honestly feels like she just pushes movements because she knows it sells. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don’t really like this implication that ‘ignorance’ justifies using having used slurs against gay and disabled people tbh? Racism is abhorrent but for anyone to be saying those words in 2015 is not okay at all to me and I wouldn’t write that off as just ‘ignorance’ because what Polly has done is worse 🤨

• Heart

Albi

VIP Member
Little did I know a few bad Tory takes were the least of our worries but I’m quite proud of my shitty person radar for this one 😭
I bet so many influencers are shitting themselves now, and searching keywords on their own twitters/fb accounts and deleting anything which might get them in the shit now.

asheashe

What stood out in that post was the amount of times Polly used ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘mine’. I counted and it was around 90 times across that post. If anything sums up her ‘apology’ it’s that. Utterly self absorbed and no awareness of the impact she’s had
And the key word of an apology ‘SORRY’ only appears once🤣 says everything it needs to about her character

totes ridic

Just musing here and open to hear your thoughts! I know a lot of people are expecting to see that she has changed/is going to make changes and perhaps still following her account so they can see how she moves forward. How does she do that, where would you start? And, how do you think Polly can 'prove' this to her followers in order to move forward if she plans on continuing with an online platform and business? How can you show you're actively dismantling your bigoted views? Especially in a way that doesn't come across as performative?
I think she should lose her social media platform altogether. She has a terrible reputation now due to her own doing, and her influencer status is no more IMO.

If she's a talented "designer" and "businesswoman" then she can start a new business without her face/name at the head of it and make it successful from behind the scenes. Plenty of normal people do it! I doubt her ego could handle that though, imagine having to graft like an average person....

Interestingly, her boyfriend doesn’t seem to be following her but she still follows him (although it could be insta being glitchy)👀👀

• Wow

extra_extra

Not sure if anyone else saw but katnipp shared her new sighh diary in her stories and how she was using it. It's been deleted now as I expect someone told her about recent events !View attachment 995324

Yep she's just called her out on her stories saying she had no idea what had gone on. Probably the same position a lot of people are in considering i assume the apology is now gone from Polly's personal acc

• Heart

ECH

VIP Member
If Pollys 4th story is anything to go off, that she’s taking some time off, I don’t imagine she’s there right now. The girls must all feel so awkward, probably don’t want to talk about it in case it gets back to Polly but they must feel so awkward not talking about it. They probably also know their jobs aren’t safe
If I was her employee, I would've been looking for another job as soon as I heard. Honestly hope they all find something else and leave Polly alone, it's what she deserves.

• Heart