Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pity party … tonight’s story just screams self entitled cow. ..Doesn’t want to touch her dishes 😂 because her dishwasher is broke, surely she’d have to touch them to put them in the dishwasher if it wasn’t broken 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Another pity party … tonight’s story just screams self entitled cow. ..Doesn’t want to touch her dishes 😂 because her dishwasher is broke, surely she’d have to touch them to put them in the dishwasher if it wasn’t broken 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d hate to be her mate as amount of times I’d have to tell her shut the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re not having Christmas dinner, but we are having Christmas dinner at Donald’s nans 🙃🙃🙃 well you are then aren’t you lol 😂

Reactions: 7
Only time she is actually in work is once a year for Buffett day
I wouldnt want to eat anything she had prepared, always sniffling and wiping or rubbing her nose. And with those big gulps she constantly does she must be a dribbler. She's just grim.

I agree she's reached her own thread status, this one is 95% all about her.

Reactions: 4

Here we go, title taken from the first post I found with the most likes 👍🏻
---

And the new thread for plus size influencers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.