_jenniferkerr #1 plus size influencer, plus size whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been consensus for a while that jen needs her own thread

Jen is a Scottish plus size influencer who lives with her bf Donald and occasionaly her mother who is around ALOT.
She hates any criticism on her content and will always fight back.
She gets gifted clothes and sells them almost instantly.
Jen has a Job but is often ill all week until the weekend hits and is miraculously recovered to party.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's been consensus for a while that jen needs her own thread

Jen is a Scottish plus size influencer who lives with her bf Donald and occasionaly her mother who is around ALOT.
She hates any criticism on her content and will always fight back.
She gets gifted clothes and sells them almost instantly.
Jen has a Job but is often ill all week until the weekend hits and is miraculously recovered to party.
Loves a moan

Reactions: 4
Defo photo shopped her photo to look slimmer

don’t get why she loves wearing same identical thing as others in photo

I feel sorry for the dog

just no

Reactions: 4
This is my favourite, she looks like she’s kicking the dog and laughing about it
Forgot to put her teeth in again I see. What an absolute state she is. Her and her mum in their matching pjs all squished together on the sofa. It's all very strange. Wonder if Donald knew when he got with Miss Piggy her manly looking mother would be also part of the relationship.

Anyone else notice her mum mention about having a cold in Jens stories? Now we know where Miss Piggy gets it from. Think that's how they continue their co dependence - illness so they need to constantly be there for each other.

Reactions: 6
Getting her mum fixodent and then filming it 🤣🤣🤣 looks like poor teeth run in the family, just like ugliness and illness.

I’ve just started following her after stumbling across this thread… Her boyfriend opening that Poland trip was bleeping hilarious. “Let’s make memories” visiting a concentration camp where millions of innocent people were murdered… not really that kind of holiday you moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just started following her after stumbling across this thread… Her boyfriend opening that Poland trip was bleeping hilarious. “Let’s make memories” visiting a concentration camp where millions of innocent people were murdered… not really that kind of holiday you moron 😂
Same. But she's thick as duck she couldn't even pronounce it the other night and was talking about it like it was a theme park and compared it 'to those old war films'. No doubt she will be taking lots of pouting selfies there.
---
I also noticed how she's full of cold today but it's not stopped her going for her Xmas lunch at Don dons mums house spreading her germs. If it was a work day however she would need the week off and to stay in bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Same. But she's thick as duck she couldn't even pronounce it the other night and was talking about it like it was a theme park and compared it 'to those old war films'. No doubt she will be taking lots of pouting selfies there.
---
I also noticed how she's full of cold today but it's not stopped her going for her Xmas lunch at Don dons mums house spreading her germs. If it was a work day however she would need the week off and to stay in bed.
Surely if she is sooo ill, she should stay away from don don’s grandmother?? Some people are just so incredibly selfish!