Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it matter to consumers. The shite advert is aimed at the customers of the brand so if the jacket doesn’t fit then the customer will not buy bleeping hell she is thick as duck

Reactions: 11
Of course it matter to consumers. The shite advert is aimed at the customers of the brand so if the jacket doesn’t fit then the customer will not buy bleeping hell she is thick as duck
20 quid and a pint if you genuinely comment this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There we go!
She cant help herself can she. Takes it so personally. They say the 'jacket doesn't fit' she reads 'you fat cow'. She will no doubt be ranting on her insta soon and be having another Menkle elf episode.
---
Has the post on yours been removed now? I can't see it. She probably threw her toys out the pram and requested the comments were deleted.
---
Apologies... the post is still there but all the comments have been removed. It wasn't even about the 'models' it's about the fit and quality of the clothes. The arms do look ridiculous, you can't deny that. Someone made a similar comment on insta, which will probably also be removed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s really not unreasonable to say this is ill fitting. This can be a real problem with plus size clothing, often all the measurements get increased by the same proportion so you end up with things like weirdly long sleeves

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s really not unreasonable to say this is ill fitting. This can be a real problem with plus size clothing, often all the measurements get increased by the same proportion so you end up with things like weirdly long sleeves
I don't understand how she can defend that. The arms are massive, can't see either of their hands and it's worse on Miss Piggy than her mate.

Reactions: 5
This trip she’s booked is going to end up costing a fortune, every story she mentions something else she’s had to add on.

And did she say she phoned the doctors to get antibiotics for a cold sore?

‘Donald’s always wanted to go auschwitz’

um…
Is it just me or I was annoyed at the fact she didn’t know how to even pronounce Auschwitz, it came across very bad mannered. It’s our history, she’s talking like she’s taking him to some sort of film set, Donald just loves all those war films! Silly me she was obviously off sick during all her history lesson at school.

Reactions: 8
Donald can barely spell his own name let alone comprehend the unimaginable horrors of Auschwitz. Shes such an insufferable twit.

Reactions: 11
IMG_9848.jpeg.jpg
They look like they're going to dish out Postcode lottery cheques 😆

Also we have 5 posts til a new thread are we going to grace jen with her own?

• Haha
  • Heart

Can we not use this one and rename it to her? We rarely talk about anyone else here or would we have to start another I don’t know how it works.

p.s cococurve is pissing me off now, she’s become boring and vain

Reactions: 2
Also she’s. A knob doctors don’t just give antibiotics out Willy nilly for a sore throat or for a cold sore!! That won’t clear it up! Arghhh head

I think it’s about time she had her own thread, this one’s nearly all about her.

How about; miss piggy and the muppets At Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen this porker’s stories about Krakow..got a cheap deal on wowcher..yet has paid for an upgrade..has to travel to pissin Manchester Airport ffs needs a hotel stay there and fuel costs..her brain must be frazzled from the fat of she thinks she got herself a deal the dope!

Just seen this porker’s stories about Krakow..got a cheap deal on wowcher..yet has paid for an upgrade..has to travel to pissin Manchester Airport ffs needs a hotel stay there and fuel costs..her brain must be frazzled from the fat of she thinks she got herself a deal the dope!
Sorry typo there- ‘crack o’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.