Plus size Influencers #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 3 for all plus size influencers with smaller followings!

There has been a new thread made for jenniferkerr who took up alot of space in thread #2
That can be found here

And plus size influencers #2 can be found here

I can't seem to find the DV page but honestly, this was terrifying to see so early in the morning
1000002488.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else getting a little annoyed with bobalongwithkirsty and always peddling the coach bee. Honestly it’s always now 🙄

Reactions: 1
Not a plus size influencer but I've been watching a fair amount of Michelle McDaniel's stuff on YouTube. She basically calls out fatlogic from the point of view of someone who used to be a binge eater and who has PCOS as well.

For the record, I'm a recovering hamcannon. BMI now 32.5 and was 43.7 coming out of lockdown. I'd like to not die before age 50.

Does anyone follow Sophiehelenscott ? She is a friend of Jenniferkerr! What a size of bazookas she has!

Is there a thread for that emsgeorgia? That stupid ridiculous truffle shuffle dance she does is so irritating. How has she made an influencing career out of doing the same reel over and over again with that annoying dance.

Is there a thread for that emsgeorgia? That stupid ridiculous truffle shuffle dance she does is so irritating. How has she made an influencing career out of doing the same reel over and over again with that annoying dance.
I’ve come here just for this! duck me, she’s a consequence isn’t she?? The stupid dance, the gurning face - fake smile …. Ugh, just ugh 😖😖

I used to love following chantellecurve her old username was justagirlwithcurves

but she’s changed

Is there a thread for michellejulietnayla? Wondered what anyone thinks of her. Shes obviously very rich and spends most of her time on holiday. I'm have a hard time believing her income is solely from " influencing " and whether she has family money. Seems like she is best friends with that other annoying Welsh girl who ignores her kids
---
Also wondering if anyone knows that American influencer Iamisabellarose? She married a completely average looking English guy and acts like she won the best looking husband competition. She's overly edits her pictures. Seems like neither her or her husband have actual jobs? Considering they're constantly flying between the US and the UK. I'm curious aha

Last edited:
Is there a thread for michellejulietnayla? Wondered what anyone thinks of her. Shes obviously very rich and spends most of her time on holiday. I'm have a hard time believing her income is solely from " influencing " and whether she has family money. Seems like she is best friends with that other annoying Welsh girl who ignores her kids
---
Also wondering if anyone knows that American influencer Iamisabellarose? She married a completely average looking English guy and acts like she won the best looking husband competition. She's overly edits her pictures. Seems like neither her or her husband have actual jobs? Considering they're constantly flying between the US and the UK. I'm curious aha
Michelle claims to be a size 20. I think she’s more 24/26 . Her figure is similar to Emma Tamsin Hill.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
---
Isabella- her bloke doesn’t work and defo from well off family

Reactions: 2
I follow a plus size influencer who just found out her fiance is cheating on her with a follower - but my page refreshed and I can’t for the life of me remember her name, even tho I like her! Anyone know who it is? Driving me mad.

I follow a plus size influencer who just found out her fiance is cheating on her with a follower - but my page refreshed and I can’t for the life of me remember her name, even tho I like her! Anyone know who it is? Driving me mad.
I feel like I need to know about this!