Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone own this dress from yours or a similar style from yours? I’ve been after it for a while, but I’m tight and won’t pay full price, I’ve seen it in vinted in a 20 and I’m between an 18-20, but i dint know if it will be too big because yours tends to be over sized. My question is is it smock style and would you size down?
IMG_2155.png

Does anyone own this dress from yours or a similar style from yours? I’ve been after it for a while, but I’m tight and won’t pay full price, I’ve seen it in vinted in a 20 and I’m between an 18-20, but i dint know if it will be too big because yours tends to be over sized. My question is is it smock style and would you size down?
View attachment 2797353
I have a similar style from yours and I am the same as you an 18/20. I got it in an 18 - I think the 20 would have been too big for me due to the smock style.

Reactions: 1
I have a similar style from yours and I am the same as you an 18/20. I got it in an 18 - I think the 20 would have been too big for me due to the smock style.
Thank you, I'll keep looking for an 18

Where do you buy T-shirts from? I’ve got huge boobs which means that lots of t shirts end up too short or tight on me. I bought a few from New Look in December and they all have loads of holes in them! I don’t think it’s moths as it’s only these t shirts, I wash my clothes at 40 degrees, use fairy non bio and air dry them so think the holes are more likely due to them being poor quality. Honestly I don’t expect a T-shirt that cost £20 to have less than 6 months wear! Has anyone else had similar issues with New Look?

Where do you buy T-shirts from? I’ve got huge boobs which means that lots of t shirts end up too short or tight on me. I bought a few from New Look in December and they all have loads of holes in them! I don’t think it’s moths as it’s only these t shirts, I wash my clothes at 40 degrees, use fairy non bio and air dry them so think the holes are more likely due to them being poor quality. Honestly I don’t expect a T-shirt that cost £20 to have less than 6 months wear! Has anyone else had similar issues with New Look?
Not had a problem with T Shirts from here
Have you trued Yours clothing for T Shirts, bit more than New Look, but might be worth it?

Sainsbury’s Tu have some good basic t-shirts. Look online rather than in-store though.

Reactions: 3
Tesco do some nice tshirts that keep their shape. I only buy 100% cotton so they're the only ones I know of!
I wash mine at 40 in a laundry bag and hang dry, my stuff lasts years. I wouldn't buy from New Look anymore though - their fabrics are gone to shite.

Men’s t shirts are often way better quality than women’s. Properly thick material and decent arm lengths rather than the thin ones with cap sleeves that they seem to think women want. Sainsburys do some really nice ones in the men’s section.

Reactions: 4
After spending several years suffering from chub rub I think it's time I took the plunge and bought some of those anti-chaffe shorts. I see both Snag tights and Better tights sell them, is one better than the other? I don't want to make a costly mistake 🙈

Reactions: 2
After spending several years suffering from chub rub I think it's time I took the plunge and bought some of those anti-chaffe shorts. I see both Snag tights and Better tights sell them, is one better than the other? I don't want to make a costly mistake 🙈
I've not tried Snag or Better Tights. However, Primark have some really good ones in just now and they go up to 2XL which I believe is 22-24. Only £6 and excellent quality. I have the XL and they are generous.

• Heart
I love my snag chub rub shorts.
They are so lightweight so you don’t feel like you are wearing anything.
I swear by them!

• Heart
Snag ones are great, I don’t know what I would do without them. They stay put all day, which is more than I can say for some chub rub shorts, the worst is when the leg lengths don’t stay the same and one side rubs on your thigh.

One thing I would say is to wash them in a delicates bag so they don’t get caught in the machine.

The m&s ones are great and wash well!!

I can highly recommend the snag tights ones they are fantastic!

• Heart
I have the snag in to lengths, the long ones are too long tbh, I don’t wear maxi dresses. The regular ones are good, stay in place, wash well.