Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m desperately trying to find some new trousers but every pair I order is miles too long. At 5ft t I didn’t think I was overly short but clearly the high street expect us all to be the height of Amazonian godesses!

Reactions: 2
I’m desperately trying to find some new trousers but every pair I order is miles too long. At 5ft t I didn’t think I was overly short but clearly the high street expect us all to be the height of Amazonian godesses!
How tall are you? Have you tried petite?
Oh to be a bloke - so much simpler.

Reactions: 1
For some reason I fell for boohoo emailing me again, but I’m actually really happy with what I got! Ordered 4 different sweatshirts from their design studio range and they’re all really nice. I’m 5ft4 and always want things to be oversized and a bit longer to cover my stomach😆 they’re really thick, fleece lined and come to just below my bum. Must be a fluke this time🤣

Reactions: 4
I need to buy a swimsuit or something for my holiday in the summer, I tried a load from next and have never hated myself more.

Has anyone seen an underwired tankini top? I need one that’s maybe 40/42 DD/E and it’s proving impossible to find.
Or even a full swimsuit, I’ll have to wear shorts over the top anyway.
Ive ordered one from Curvy Kate at a ridiculous price but I'm getting desperate in case it doesn’t fit. We’re going away in 4 weeks and the one I bought from Simply Be broke on my last holiday!

I've just had a look at Halara and I'm so disappointed! First of all the plus sizes are much more expensive, and second they don't offer different lengths in the plus sizes, which they do in the regular. So everything would be too long for me. Saved me some cash I suppose 🙄

Hi all, please can someone recommend a good sports bra for running - it would need to be high impact. My bra size is 40f and expecting to go bigger because sports wear is generally tiny. I’ve been looking and places only seem to go to a 38 band. I was looking at next last night and this is what they have to offer… someone who is flat chested , so unhelpful

Attachments

Hi all, please can someone recommend a good sports bra for running - it would need to be high impact. My bra size is 40f and expecting to go bigger because sports wear is generally tiny. I’ve been looking and places only seem to go to a 38 band. I was looking at next last night and this is what they have to offer… someone who is flat chested , so unhelpful
I’m a 38G and use shock absorber sports bra for running
They have a D+ range which goes up to a 40 band.
They are pricey but definitely worth it for running with big boobs!
I haven’t found anything else which keeps them in check in the same way. I’ve tried quite a few and they are the best.
Interested to see any other recommendations as well to see what might be cheaper then £40+

My holy grail sports bra is panache.
I’m a 34 g/gg and it’s the only thing I feel comfortable in when running. I did a couple of half marathons in it last year.
Weirdly for me, the non wired version is actually better and provides more support than underwired version? I have both, but find the wires come very high under armpit and dig in. Non wired version is just honestly the best. I find them a true to size fit, all of mine are in 34 G and fit great, if anything a tiny bit big on the cup, but I think that is due to me losing a little volume.
They go to 40 back size in some stockists x

Thank you. My fear is the band, I’m wondering if I need to go bigger than 40 because sports wear is always on the small side

Thank you. My fear is the band, I’m wondering if I need to go bigger than 40 because sports wear is always on the small side
I’d say worth a shot. Obviously don’t want it mega tight but needs to be snug as you’ll get your support mostly from the band.

How about buying a bra extender for if you can't get the right band size? I have done this with a sports bra very successfully.

Reactions: 6
Personally I found shock absorber true to size. I agree you could get a bra extender to give you the extra few hooks though!

Thanks ladies - I’m going to go to bravissimo as they sell panache and shock absorbers so will try some on

Hi all 👋 I'm going to the USA in Sept & will be doing lots of sightseeing, other than skechers can anyone recommend a really good cushioned/memory foam trainer?

Hi all 👋 I'm going to the USA in Sept & will be doing lots of sightseeing, other than skechers can anyone recommend a really good cushioned/memory foam trainer?
I went to disneyworld Florida this January and wore my puma running trainers and they were so comfy, like wearing slippers. They are the contempt demi, they have ankle support, not the best looking trainer, but my comfiest. I bought them in costco, but they are available on amazon - Amazon product
---

• Heart