Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also have this problem a lot too! The only ones that I tend to find do a long enough length is Yours Clothing, but unfortunately most of their stuff is not my taste at all:LOL:

Reactions: 3
Or the longer length jumpers have a high neckline which is awful if you have big boobs. I’ve been searching for a decent long length jumper with a v neck.

Reactions: 6
Hello you lovely lot. Any recommendations for plus size Christmas jumpers? I think I've bought about 10 so far and hated them all!! I'd like one that's oversized and long enough to wear with leggings/cover my bum. Every single one I've tried is far too short as I guess you're meant to wear with jeans! I'm a size 20/22. TIA
I have gotten some in the past from Oxendales and they were a lovely length
I bought some on shein this year and they were hit & miss

Reactions: 2
Search for Jumper Dress instead, a lot of them are really short as dresses but work well as a long jumper

Reactions: 5
Search for Jumper Dress instead, a lot of them are really short as dresses but work well as a long jumper
Oh good idea! I'll have a look and will share if I find anything decent! Thanks!

Have any of you ever bought anything from Pretty Little Thing? I like some of their stuff but have no idea what the quality or sizing is like

Reactions: 1
Have any of you ever bought anything from Pretty Little Thing? I like some of their stuff but have no idea what the quality or sizing is like
I have quite a bit from there.
I think it's the same as a lot of plus size places though, it's hit and miss.
My current jeans are from there and my leggings too and I'd order them again.
Think I have a few tops too

Since when did Yours get so expensive?! I haven’t bought from there in ages so I was so shocked at the prices. Are the pieces from there good quality/worth it?

Since when did Yours get so expensive?! I haven’t bought from there in ages so I was so shocked at the prices. Are the pieces from there good quality/worth it?
I don't think so, personally.
I find their shaping is so weird as well.
I wear skinny jeans and always find with Yours that they make the ankles so huge.
Even the thighs sometimes.
I have quite big thighs anyway, and they're always baggy!
They may as well be bootcut for how loose the ankles are too 😂

The tshirts I always find are wide but short! And for £30 a tshirt!

• Heart
I don't think so, personally.
I find their shaping is so weird as well.
I wear skinny jeans and always find with Yours that they make the ankles so huge.
Even the thighs sometimes.
I have quite big thighs anyway, and they're always baggy!
They may as well be bootcut for how loose the ankles are too 😂

The tshirts I always find are wide but short! And for £30 a tshirt!
I just can’t find anywhere recently that’s isn’t utter crap. ASOS used to be good but their range this year has been shocking, Yours is overpriced, Evans caters for …..well actually I don’t know what age they cater for now, it’s very old fashioned. Boohoo and Nasty gal look like they will fall to pieces as soon as you wash them. Wallis do some nice bits but can come up quite small and Simply Be are a bit hit and miss with sizing and quality.

Reactions: 10
I just can’t find anywhere recently that’s isn’t utter crap. ASOS used to be good but their range this year has been shocking, Yours is overpriced, Evans caters for …..well actually I don’t know what age they cater for now, it’s very old fashioned. Boohoo and Nasty gal look like they will fall to pieces as soon as you wash them. Wallis do some nice bits but can come up quite small and Simply Be are a bit hit and miss with sizing and quality.
It's so hard to find things!
I used to live in Simply Be jeans. They fit so well and were so comfy and then they stopped doing them! I was gutted! Haven't found any as good for a couple of years now.

I did actually get a couple of things from V by Very and they actually fit really well. Even just a 2pack of plain tshirts I got from there had decent length in them!

I have quite a bit from there.
I think it's the same as a lot of plus size places though, it's hit and miss.
My current jeans are from there and my leggings too and I'd order them again.
Think I have a few tops too
Thank you! Ordered some stuff which came yesterday and I’m actually really happy with it! The jumpers are nice and thick and actually a decent length for once😆

Reactions: 2
I buy from Fatface, SeaSalt, white stuff, monsoon and even some M&S stuff. All been lovely material and washed well. I’ve even picked up bargains on vinted.

• Heart
I buy from Fatface, SeaSalt, white stuff, monsoon and even some M&S stuff. All been lovely material and washed well. I’ve even picked up bargains on vinted.
I didnt actually realise Fatface and White Stuff went up to a 24. Kind of presumed they were the kind of place that goes up to a 16/18ish.
Never heard of SeaSalt
Don't even know what kind of clothes any of them do haha

I get the odd thing from Yours, their sizing is unreliable. Plus they charge for delivery and returns. Years ago I bought something and they had a “no returns on sale items” policy. The shop tried to tell me to just “sell them on eBay or to a friend”. Lucky I’d ordered online so I had that “distance sale” rule and they did refund me. Their bras are good.
What even is Evans thesedays?

Yours is available to order through Next now. Free delivery and returns to store

im sure my local next store hate me for how many returns I do, but my thing is to try on various brands at home, figure out which are flattering and good quality, then shamelessly return it all so I can
A) stalk the next Next sale
And
B) hop straight onto vinted to check out what’s available from that brand

• Haha
Has anyone ever tried Halara leggings/trousers? Keep seeing them pop up on social media and wondered if they were worth a try

I got some of the crossover waist leggings just before christmas. They are comfy and the sizing is good, although they look tiny and you dont think you'll fit in them. They are however about 5 inches too long for my stumpy legs (I'm only 5ft 1). Hasn't put me off trying some more though!