Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone wear cycle shorts and t-shirts? or that kind of outfit. I really want to as it looks so much cooler and fresh in this weather but I'm so self conscious of my thighs that I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet:LOL:

Reactions: 3
Does anyone wear cycle shorts and t-shirts? or that kind of outfit. I really want to as it looks so much cooler and fresh in this weather but I'm so self conscious of my thighs that I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet:LOL:
Just when kayaking. Definitely not brave enough any other time

Reactions: 2
I do 🖐 I’m a size 20/22, but love a cycling short and long tshirt/vest top in summer, my legs are by far my worst feature but I just slap on some gradual tan and get them out 😁 ASOS do some nice ones, they are also handy for wearing under shorter summer dresses

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just bought a pair from love leggings (just changed their name to lovall recently) and I’m very happy with them. I do feel a bit strange wearing them as I don’t usually wear shorts but I need to stay cool! Working on picking up some oversized tees to go with them.

Reactions: 4
Hello all, a wee update on buying trousers for this ungodly weather. I bought a few pairs of these from Yours. Usually I take a size 20 but they didn't have them in my preferred length so I sized down to 18. So far they feel reasonably comfy but they'll get a true test at work next week!

Screenshot_20230611_163402.jpg

Reactions: 9
Hello all, a wee update on buying trousers for this ungodly weather. I bought a few pairs of these from Yours. Usually I take a size 20 but they didn't have them in my preferred length so I sized down to 18. So far they feel reasonably comfy but they'll get a true test at work next week!

View attachment 2233105
I was going to order these. Are they see through at all? I found a pair in a store but could see my hand through them, but I wasn’t sure if the pair in the store were the same as these that I was looking at online

I was going to order these. Are they see through at all? I found a pair in a store but could see my hand through them, but I wasn’t sure if the pair in the store were the same as these that I was looking at online
Oh blimey, I didn’t notice. If it helps, I was wearing black pants when I tried them on at home and didn't see them 😂. My partner also didn’t mention it either and he's (diplomatically) honest that way.

I think there is also a hareem pants style in the same colour. Could it have been them?

Hello, back again 😂

I ordered some lovely sandals from Fit Flop. Unfortunately they don't fit my swollen trotters so need to go back.

I really need additional support in shoes due to having bad flat feet. Yours have some looking sandals but look like they have next to no support. Sometimes I use insoles but that's obviously not an option with sandals insoles 😂 Hotter shoes also don't seem to offer the same support and, dare I say it, look a bit old lady like.

Has anyone found stylish sandals that come with similar support to Fit Flop that fit wide feet?

Reactions: 1
Hello, back again 😂

I ordered some lovely sandals from Fit Flop. Unfortunately they don't fit my swollen trotters so need to go back.

I really need additional support in shoes due to having bad flat feet. Yours have some looking sandals but look like they have next to no support. Sometimes I use insoles but that's obviously not an option with sandals insoles 😂 Hotter shoes also don't seem to offer the same support and, dare I say it, look a bit old lady like.

Has anyone found stylish sandals that come with similar support to Fit Flop that fit wide feet?
Gabor is worth a look - some of their stuff is genuinely grim but there's always a few really nice bits, good support and they do wide fits. I've never worn FitFlops so can't say if they're similar tbh.

Hello, back again 😂

I love the Sketchers ones, I have wide feet and they are very comfortable. I wear mine until they fall apart

Reactions: 3
Hello, back again 😂

I was looking into this yesterday as want sandals with/without orthotics. Some are quite expensive but look at Gabor, Remonte, Fidelio, Waldlaufer, Finn comfort, Xsensible, Joya.

Hello, back again 😂

I don’t know what style Flipflop you ordered but I’ve got these and they are comfortable:

Amazon product

I don’t know what style Flipflop you ordered but I’ve got these and they are comfortable:

Amazon product
I have some very similar, but with heel straps, I got them 3 years ago in a sale on Debenhams maybe before they closed. They were a bit tight for my wide feet initially but now they are so comfortable and have lasted so long!

I love the Sketchers ones, I have wide feet and they are very comfortable. I wear mine until they fall apart
I'm eyeing up some from their range. Do you happen to know how adjustable the straps are? One foot is ever so slightly bigger than the other due to repeated ankle injuries. This plus feet swelling in the heat means a bit of flexibility would be useful at times :)