Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I've had some nice jeans off simply be, jd Williams & ambrose Wilson, some were even only 12/15 in the sale and have lasted me 3 years or longer especially the amber skinny Jean @PumpkinKing

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Debenhams is online too , Next do some nice things & they have a curve section too. They sell loads of different brands as well
I've bought some nice work trousers and shirts from New Look. But I am struggling to find summer friendly clothes from them. Out of the office I'm in big t-shirts and shorts/leggings.

Chip1984

VIP Member
Maybe try an E- I’m 18-20 and all tummy, but F always slides down and does bunchy material. E has no stretch and doesn’t fall down but cups my tummy- maybe if you carry your weight elsewhere it will be good
I'll give them a try. I'm a 20 and all belly. The Fs don't roll down but ride up at the legs, so they become pointless, as I end up with chub rub!

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I got some culottes from Yours and the crotch hangs a bit low - exact sort of conditions where you need body glide!

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
I have some Asda ones that have an elastic waistband, they’re quite thin though and have faded really badly. Will have to see if my mum will take me to the big Asda as my local clothing department never seems to have much choice for jeans.

I like stretchy jeans, high waisted or mid rise. I’m not a jeans fan to be honest, but I look awful in skirts and it doesn’t feel warm enough to wear dresses lol.

Lendawg

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good sports bra, I am a G in cup size and really struggle to find one that gives enough support

Thanks!

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Thank you! I too @Em_ have seen them frequently advertised but will avoid now!

Had anyone seen the Cider Curve advertised alot recently? I never bought anything, had a quick glance, some bits not too expensive but a lot of crop tops which is not for me.. has anyone ever bought from them?
Keep seeing that ad too but like you crop tops aren't my thing

imperfect77

Hi all 👋 I'm going to the USA in Sept & will be doing lots of sightseeing, other than skechers can anyone recommend a really good cushioned/memory foam trainer?

Blurp

VIP Member
I'd say size down, I got a D at size 14/16 but have since bought a C which fits much better although I am a little smaller too now but I found they were a big fit. Brilliant though! Wear dresses so much more now
The Capri leggings are the same material as the chub rub shorts; I've got a couple of pairs I wear with wrap skirts and they just cover my knees.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Best place for leggings? I live in them, I've always used boohoo plus but the last 3 pairs I've had, the legs ride up my calves, despite me getting my usual size that fits perfectly!!

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Argh, my order from M&S is running late. Was hoping it would arrive in time to wear new, cooler material trousers tomorrow.

Be honest folks - will I keel over if I wear full length black cotton leggings to work tomorrow? 😳 It's *only* meant to be 27C where I am tomorrow.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Resurrecting this thread as i need a rant and some recommendations.
I’m nearly bursting out of my size 18 jeans and the 1 pair that fit have worn holes on the inner thighs 😩 went into next and newlook as I like their jeans and know certain ones fit well. There were no jeans over an 18 and only a few pairs of 18s, nothing above a 14 in next. New look has scrapped their plus size section too. I hate buying online but now I have no choice.
can anyone recommend any comfy skinny jeans (no other styles suit me at all) that are no more than £30?I Like new look Hallie but they all seem to have rips. Trying to lose weight but it takes a lot for me to go down a size so need some to put me on.

Em_

VIP Member
Does anyone own this dress from yours or a similar style from yours? I’ve been after it for a while, but I’m tight and won’t pay full price, I’ve seen it in vinted in a 20 and I’m between an 18-20, but i dint know if it will be too big because yours tends to be over sized. My question is is it smock style and would you size down?
IMG_2155.png

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Does anyone know where you can get any decent plus size leggings but in short leg lengths? I'm 5ft4 but my legs are really short and I can't find any that fit nicely. I like them to sit just above my ankles as I hate having to turn them up if they're too long