Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend places to get plus size maternity wear? Managing fine just now in my own oversized stuff but not sure for how long. Or am I better just sizing up?
Last year when I was pregnant I bought all of maternity clothes off vinted :) often sellers will have multiple items so you can do a bundle x
---
I have the same problem, why do plus size clothing manufacturers think plus size also means 6ft tall!!! Next, petite range goes up to a size 24. They sit nicely, and are lovely quality, I have had the same 2 pairs for 3 years.
Don’t get me started on this because it’s a serious pet peeve of mine! I’m 5ft 2 and anywhere from 18-24 in clothes. I am very much a “Dawn French” in my shape. Finding clothes that fit me properly is pretty much impossible. It’s either too long in the legs or tight around my 42Ds 😂 I am constantly emailing companies that claim to be size inclusive to also cater for us short fatties!

Reactions: 1
I'm another advocate for the longer tops shorter legs
I'm only 5- 5 ;but have short legs 3/4 length trousers are usually a good normal for me or an ankle grazer
I'd love some normal short sleeve tshirts that don't become belly tops if I lift my arms up a bit

Reactions: 2
I’m a dresses person because I’m so short (4’11”) and have fatty legs. I never wear trousers unless it’s for work. I often get from Fatface and they’re so comfortable. Expensive but I try buy in the sale and they do have some good sales on. Anyone that can suggest nice dresses will always be thanked. I have an added problem of boobs. Currently 40J but even when I’ve been slim I’m a G cup. Buttons are a nightmare because I have the gape.

So glad it's not just me having these problems:ROFLMAO: I bought some of the Yours leggings recently, they even specified that they were short length and they still ended over my feet. I don't want flippers! and the short tops too, I do not suit anything that's square cut and cuts me off at my hips or just above my bum but everything is so short these days. Like one poster said they just seem to make them wider in bigger sizes rather than making them bigger all over and in proportion

I’m looking for oversized long T-shirts to throw on over leggings on the days I can’t be bothered and I can’t find any that are plain, I hate slogan tops. Has anyone seen any cheap oversized long T-shirts, or just long T-shirts at this point.

I’m looking for oversized long T-shirts to throw on over leggings on the days I can’t be bothered and I can’t find any that are plain, I hate slogan tops. Has anyone seen any cheap oversized long T-shirts, or just long T-shirts at this point.
I haven’t seen any in a while, I’ve been sticking to oversized shirts left open with plain T-shirts underneath

I haven’t seen any in a while, I’ve been sticking to oversized shirts left open with plain T-shirts underneath
They are difficult to find, I’ve got a few shirts, but in the summer it will be too warm. I might have to look at yours.

I actually buy mens ones if I want just plain colours:LOL: normally from Bad Rhino

ASOS has some good oversized t shirts...I bought one and found it to be good quality but I am not tall so I felt a bit swamped by it.

ASOS has some good oversized t shirts...I bought one and found it to be good quality but I am not tall so I felt a bit swamped by it.
I'm 5'3, it's a problem sometimes they can be too long. I this is why I mainly stick to dresses

Reactions: 3
I hate short tops too! I’ve got a huge scar on my stomach which gives me an odd shape and I’m really self conscious about it.
I tried to find a long top recently and there was literally none! It’s so frustrating.

Can anyone recommend wide fit shoes? I also suffer with lymphedema and have awful fatty cankles and feet so finding a nice shoe is bloomin’ difficult. I lived in Red or Dead but they stopped trading and it is killing me ☹

Can anyone recommend wide fit shoes? I also suffer with lymphedema and have awful fatty cankles and feet so finding a nice shoe is bloomin’ difficult. I lived in Red or Dead but they stopped trading and it is killing me ☹
I've always bought shoes from Simply Be or Evans as they often have EE or EEE fit. Simply Be shoes are a bit hit and miss quality wise so I always check any reviews before buying. I still have a pair of ankle boots from Evans I bought about 6 years ago that are still going strong.

Expensive enough and some of the styles are griiiim but Gabor do 2 wide fittings and their standard is wider fitting too. Very comfortable- I got a pair of boots last year and they are fantastic.

Next do some long tshirts, I mean they are like a dress on me 5ft but I have a black & green, they're quite generous too

Next do some long tshirts, I mean they are like a dress on me 5ft but I have a black & green, they're quite generous too
I'll have a look, although they'd probably have be the same for me. I'll check out their petite range