PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I have to ask. dislike her, dislike her brand BUT does anyone have those lip gloss / lip oil things? The keyring ones. I feel so tempted by them šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I saw that, and cringed beyond belief.

Now shes applied for the social media assistant role as if she'll get it with zero experience. LOL. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Honestly you just canā€™t help some people in life. How utterly tragic

Someone tell her to get help the sad bleep šŸ¤£
---
Hannah said ā€œI know you from somewhereā€ itā€™s probably your mugshot on a board in Paigeā€™s office that says ā€œDO NOT LET INā€ šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pathetically sad and those encouraging her in the comments is just as bad.
It sounds horrible but as soon as I saw it I knew she wouldnā€™t get the job as she doesnā€™t have the look or lobotomised accent that they all have. Itā€™s very obvious Paige hires a certain type of girl

Reactions: 7
It sounds horrible but as soon as I saw it I knew she wouldnā€™t get the job as she doesnā€™t have the look or lobotomised accent that they all have. Itā€™s very obvious Paige hires a certain type of girl
She didnā€™t make much of an effort though did she? She could have gone with a full face of Paigeā€™s shite at least

New to PLouise so sorry if itā€™s been talked about already, but has anyone seen the amount of stuff she has gifted to that TikToker called Luke? Even he was like wtf why do u keep sending me stuff?

She said she canā€™t do make up. So why the duck do you want to work for Plouise? So confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to PLouise so sorry if itā€™s been talked about already, but has anyone seen the amount of stuff she has gifted to that TikToker called Luke? Even he was like wtf why do u keep sending me stuff?
Oooo not heard of thisā€¦ā€¦ Whatā€™s his TikTok name please?
---
She said she canā€™t do make up. So why the duck do you want to work for Plouise? So confused.
She must have seen Paigeā€™s story last week where Paige said she takes a chance on people who donā€™t have the right qualifications for the job and just ran with it šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Oooo not heard of thisā€¦ā€¦ Whatā€™s his TikTok name please?
---

She must have seen Paigeā€™s story last week where Paige said she takes a chance on people who donā€™t have the right qualifications for the job and just ran with it šŸ™ƒ
His name is Luke and his TikTok name is Lopwert. He reviews stuff so he has loads of videos, u will have to scroll down a bit, he must have at least 4 videos of PLouise stuff

Why does she feel the need to screenshot and share on her insta that sheā€™s donated to a charity or good cause? Just do it because you want to, not because you want to share what a bleeping good egg you are.
Sheā€™s becoming more unlikeable by the week

Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to screenshot and share on her insta that sheā€™s donated to a charity or good cause? Just do it because you want to, not because you want to share what a bleeping good egg you are.
Sheā€™s becoming more unlikeable by the week
Funny how most people who donate are anonymous but she puts her full name plus screenshot as you said. Sheā€™s bleeping VILE! She needs praise for everything she bleeping does - sheā€™s a head!!

Itā€™s just popped into my head that she once had a photoshoot dressed as a stripper on her car šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% jaw filler too, which only looks good on certain people because otherwise it just gives you a square face from the frontā€¦

Her obnoxious rant about her loving her pointy chin because it hides her double chinsā€¦ I got news Paige, it doesnā€™t

• Haha