PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that empire thing supposed to be? I don’t get it? 🤷‍♀️ a shop? A training place? Just what and why? Just looks like one of her other tacky training academies that she seems to be constantly building and changing but not actually using!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember years ago she pretended she was going to buy this big duck off mansion in Manchester and filmed around the house and was saying I can’t wait to live here… biggest load of bollocks this girl talks
YES! And I quote she said “so I’ve decided this house is mine” walking around the bedroom filming it and saying she’s moving her grandad in with her 🤣 But then said she was building a house with a bowling alley, cinema etc remember that one? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So she’s also invested in a private chef to work there too in the cafe. The place honestly does look amazing but with the hundreds of thousands she’s clearly spent on it and with the cost of living crisis, I’m struggling to see how a place that big and that extravagant can possibly make her a profit? With the current cost of living crisis is there really going to be the hundreds or thousands of people that she needs to turn up everyday to make this a profitable business move? Along with the extra staff costs, that place is going to cost a LOT to run. Yes it’s great if you live local and can pop in to buy what you need rather than waiting for an online order to arrive, but how often would people who live locally realistically do that? Once every month maybe?

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember years ago she pretended she was going to buy this big duck off mansion in Manchester and filmed around the house and was saying I can’t wait to live here… biggest load of bollocks this girl talks
Yes!!!!

Reactions: 2
I went to Plouise 8 years ago and Lucy Dunwoody did my makeup and she was saying how much of a witch Paige is and how she hates working for her but it’s good for exposure…I’m so baffled how she still works for her considering everything she said about her. I wonder what her other ‘workers’ think of her 🤔
The pays too good. 5 years ago she was paying them 1k a week…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The refuel witch sign was definitely put in the wrong room by her builders if she’s got a restaurant would it not be in there not a classroom ? And god help anyone who needs a plug socket for a ring light in that terrible lighting there’s 4 too all those stations
---
Ooh no UBV washing her car anymore either

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The whole place feels off , she hasn’t done enough with the space , hardly anyone is there for the opening and the people who are look like local chavs . Where’s all the makeup elite bloggers and influencers, customers etc ? Whole place looks like it has erectile disfunction

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was that seriously ‘the launch’? 😂😂
“Come down and get a coffee in our big pink empty warehouse”
lol no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t see the attraction it’s a warehouse with a cafe, shop and make-up. That’s it. How’s that going to be ramed everyday with people? It’s nothing amazing and I can’t see it working

Reactions: 15
I can’t see the attraction it’s a warehouse with a cafe, shop and make-up. That’s it. How’s that going to be ramed everyday with people? It’s nothing amazing and I can’t see it working
I agree! I mentioned this on one of my earlier posts that I just don’t see how it’s going to pull in the crowds of people needed to make it profitable from the cost of running such a huge place and how much she’s spent on it.

I get the impression that she’s tried to copy PLT and other similar brands that have decked out themed HQ’s - without realising that these are huge companies that are household names, whereas PLouise isn’t even close to becoming as big as PLT for a long while yet!

Reactions: 8
As if she had to read her own speech off her phone ffs 🤣 surely a speech like that should be from your heart and not needed to be written down 🙄 I’m also curious if she’s got the licensing to play that music or whether it’s a phone plugged into speakers

Reactions: 6
The invites stated no heels because of her custom floor. Surely it’s going to get absolutely wrecked anyway

Reactions: 2