PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See all the stuff sent to mikayla!
I maybe in the miniority but I have never liked Mikala and given her recent faux pauxs I don't think many people have forgiven her.....though her make style suits P louise

Reactions: 20
I’m hoping the new place might give us a clue to this successful brand she owns but isn’t associated with drive me mad for years !

Reactions: 1
Her new shop isn’t even a proper shop you just fill out a form and then they get you it from the warehouse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Where is her new wearhouse/cafe/shop/makeup academy?
I’m struggling to see it work as a business. Unless it’s city centre will people really travel out of city centre for it? I don’t think her brand is big enough for people to go through that effort 🤔
And it’s such a big space she must be needing to some serious custom to keep it going

Reactions: 5
Where is her new wearhouse/cafe/shop/makeup academy?
I’m struggling to see it work as a business. Unless it’s city centre will people really travel out of city centre for it? I don’t think her brand is big enough for people to go through that effort 🤔
And it’s such a big space she must be needing to some serious custom to keep it going
Cheadle

Reactions: 2