Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looool id love to know who’s idea it was to get the Lambo’s in shot but I think we can all guess:sick:😂 surprised Luke isn’t there sucking the exhaust on his SVR off:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ. Can she love herself any more?! I can’t imagine it’s a photoshoot for plouise fashion... she’s got no clothes on ffs! And why would the cars be there? Guessing it’s just a photoshoot for her to love herself even more than she already does. Quite embarrassing really!

Reactions: 10
Literally not a clue why she’s swanning about with her tits out? Can’t see how any of this is makeup/fashion related? just her and her cars? So far up her own arse

Reactions: 7
Literally not a clue why she’s swanning about with her tits out? Can’t see how any of this is makeup/fashion related? just her and her cars? So far up her own arse
The sad thing is... that just sums up her life! Her and her cars! She has no real friends... just people she employs. She never goes anywhere / does anything. It’s just her, and her cars!

Reactions: 13
The sad thing is... that just sums up her life! Her and her cars! She has no real friends... just people she employs. She never goes anywhere / does anything. It’s just her, and her cars!
All this "wealth" depending on what you believe 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ and wasted on her cos jeeezzz the holidays I would go on 🥴🥴🥴

I'm actually surprised she hasn't chartered a private jet to take her, the drugged up girl, "Chloe my PA" and her mum 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ for a "girls holiday" to Marbella just to flex for the gram loooll

Why does she only seem to have 1 post on her Instagram? Is she going for a new look lol

Reactions: 3
Has she fell out with UBV? He doesn’t hype her up any more or vice versa... especially since it looks highly likely he’s banging the girl he’s just employed who looks barely legal to buy a scratch card 😳😳
My god how old is she!? Shocking!!!!!!!

No one needs to see her pubic bone first thing in the morning, and no one needs to a top that you have to wax your cervix in order to wear

Reactions: 8
Can we have a new tattle thread please? She totally annoys me. All she does is spend her time talking about what she brings to the table and how lucky she is and how everyone’s negativity is not worth her time.! Bla bla bla. Never seen someone up their own arse

Reactions: 6
She’s charging THREE GRAND for a 52 session make up course but you need your own kit and model. Is she taking the piss??? Who on earth is going to pay that? 😂

Reactions: 8
Now she's flogging a new make up course for a thousand people at £500 a pop.......if she fills all the spaces, that's a cool half a million right there. 💴 She's duly hyping it up for the "lucky 1000." 🙄

She's opening up new spaces on the course in August too. No wonder she's got two Lambos and is allegedly building her own house!!

Reactions: 6
Can we have a new tattle thread please? She totally annoys me. All she does is spend her time talking about what she brings to the table and how lucky she is and how everyone’s negativity is not worth her time.! Bla bla bla. Never seen someone up their own arse
Why a new one, what's wrong with this tattle thread?

A new one only gets created when the old one has 50 pages, we're miles off that yet.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.