Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had her hair done again during lockdown! Couldn't she wait until tomorrow? And isn't her mum high risk!

Reactions: 6
Aww her mum looks happy and so much healthier
Absolutely, there’s no denying that and she looks so confident.. good for her! But there’s no excusing a 2/3 household trip to the hairdressers in a different city to have hair, eyebrows and probably lashes done when it’s not allowed until tomorrow. I’m not saying her mum had those treatments, but she’s gone along with Paige to have them done. I’ve waited months to have my hair done, like so many others, and it really pisses me off that the Instagram “famous” are allowed to flaunt the rules with no repercussions. Sorry, that was a rant I didn’t know I needed 😂

Absolutely, there’s no denying that and she looks so confident.. good for her! But there’s no excusing a 2/3 household trip to the hairdressers in a different city to have hair, eyebrows and probably lashes done when it’s not allowed until tomorrow. I’m not saying her mum had those treatments, but she’s gone along with Paige to have them done. I’ve waited months to have my hair done, like so many others, and it really pisses me off that the Instagram “famous” are allowed to flaunt the rules with no repercussions. Sorry, that was a rant I didn’t know I needed 😂
Tbh I’m not even surprised, they (she/ family/ friends/ ‘employees’) have all had fresh lashes and nails literally the whole way through lockdown. Absolute assholes.

Reactions: 4
New thread name thanks to @Wishing1990

TLDL from last thread - feel free to add anything else.

Summary from previous thread:

Brags and boasts a lot about everything, but claims to “stay humble”.

Accounts submitted on companies house don’t come close to what she claims to earn.

Claims to have lots of staff, including a lot from BME groups - accounts show she likely has just 2/3 staff.

Courses are crap and badly run. MUA who work at her academies complain about her to clients.

Got burgled after constant bragging about owning expensive things... said she would stop bragging... carries on bragging.

Believes in “manifestation” and claims to have healed her mum!

“Winners circle” currently includes guy who cleans her car and a PT

“High end” makeup line she claims to have created can be found and purchased from China for approx £1. Packaging says not to use on the eyes!

Previous thread here -

Can we have another plouise thread as she’s just so cringe

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when she was designing a palette with her mum that was a love heart shape with real flowers in the acrylic top of the palette and then it broke in two and one side was vibrant colours and one side was neutrals? Did that ever get released? Also remember when she said she’s doing Plouise Labs and helping people create their own make up and also the competition where the winner was going to collaborate on a palette with her did any of this ever happen or just a load of tit or am I dreaming it all? 🤣

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when she was designing a palette with her mum that was a love heart shape with real flowers in the acrylic top of the palette and then it broke in two and one side was vibrant colours and one side was neutrals? Did that ever get released? Also remember when she said she’s doing Plouise Labs and helping people create their own make up and also the competition where the winner was going to collaborate on a palette with her did any of this ever happen or just a load of tit or am I dreaming it all? 🤣
I remember that palette !! Never saw it get released was awful and bulky

Reactions: 7
I remember her saying she “owned” a lab in the UK where her products were formulated... that turned out to be a lie, as all her products are made in China (says so on the packaging and also on the boxes you often see stacked up in the warehouse)

Reactions: 7
Nooooo, look at those trousers she’s designed 😂😂😂 what are thooooooose? Who’s wearing this stuff 🤣

Has she fell out with UBV? He doesn’t hype her up any more or vice versa... especially since it looks highly likely he’s banging the girl he’s just employed who looks barely legal to buy a scratch card 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she fell out with UBV? He doesn’t hype her up any more or vice versa... especially since it looks highly likely he’s banging the girl he’s just employed who looks barely legal to buy a scratch card 😳😳
She had her cars cleaned by someone’s else the other week. She didn’t mention it but I follow the company that did it and they were tagging her on their stories.

Reactions: 5
She does this ALL THE TIME. Says “I wouldn’t go to anyone else... this person is the best” - then goes to someone else! She did it with lashes too... first SheLash were “the best”, then some other girl, and now she’s on her third “best” lash artist. Same with her car washer. She’s so fickle... nothing she says is ever genuine

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.