Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I’m going to say is she’s approached several online retailers to sell her makeup and skincare and she doesn’t come across well in business meetings

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I’m going to say is she’s approached several online retailers to sell her makeup and skincare and she doesn’t come across well in business meetings
Probably the velour power suit that she wears to business meetings for luck 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the video swatches the makeup academy have just put up, you can see in the mirror the person doing the swatches doesn’t even touch the palette! She’s so pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On the video swatches the makeup academy have just put up, you can see in the mirror the person doing the swatches doesn’t even touch the palette! She’s so pathetic
Omg you’re right! They don’t even touch the palette 😂😂😂
7A0071EA-76E3-40B2-B0E8-FC0791F08503.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The Caroline flack line pisses me off. Yes it is extremely sad what happened, but people seem to forget she was in the middle of a court case which probably contributed a lot more to her feelings and what she did.
I find these influencers use Caroline as a scape goat so they can’t be called out on their tit.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.