Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a new tattle thread please? She totally annoys me. All she does is spend her time talking about what she brings to the table and how lucky she is and how everyone’s negativity is not worth her time.! Bla bla bla. Never seen someone up their own arse
That’s twice you’ve asked for a new thread, not sure why we need a one? Once it gets to 1000 posts a new one will be created.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone know why her dad (assuming Craig Smith is her dad?) has been added as a director for her distribution business and makeup academy? Seems a strange thing to do... unless he’s had to lend her some money for the businesses??

Reactions: 5
Anyone know why her dad (assuming Craig Smith is her dad?) has been added as a director for her distribution business and makeup academy? Seems a strange thing to do... unless he’s had to lend her some money for the businesses??
Craig isn’t her dad he’s her step dad.

Reactions: 2
she defo was reading on here which is why she ghosted social media also can someone explain her accounts? I thought the company was making multimillions why is it only showing 100k?

Reactions: 1
she defo was reading on here which is why she ghosted social media also can someone explain her accounts? I thought the company was making multimillions why is it only showing 100k?

Her accounts have been explained in thread 1 I think. She has PL Distribution, Plouise Academy and Plouise Fashion... collectively I think her total income was £200k, which is still good - but certainly not in the millions like she claims!

Sorry I know she’s only a kid and just turned 18 but my godddd that maddie gets on my tits. Also Why does UBV think this is ok 😳 each to their own but she literally looks fresh out the womb

Sorry I know she’s only a kid and just turned 18 but my godddd that maddie gets on my tits. Also Why does UBV think this is ok 😳 each to their own but she literally looks fresh out the womb
Your post made me go and look at her profile.. wtf she’s so young?! He looks old as tit. She has posts on her story highlights wearing her school uniform, they’re old but still.. not a good look UBV. Are they together yeah?

Reactions: 3
Your post made me go and look at her profile.. wtf she’s so young?! He looks old as tit. She has posts on her story highlights wearing her school uniform, they’re old but still.. not a good look UBV. Are they together yeah?
I’m like 99% sure they’re together. There was a comment with him wanking off a new piece of equipment and she commented ‘looks like I’ve been replaced’ something along them lines, and just the general posting they both do together they’ve not confirmed it like but it’s not hard to guess. It just doesn’t look good at all does it 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 10
7C1A53CA-1426-4688-9191-942731732720.png

is she actually serious this photo is so edited it looks like she’s a different person and ethnicity!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get the feeling all isn’t well with the business. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that she’s trying to stick too many fingers in too many pies. Plouise fashion, which we know isn’t profitable, Plouise skin, the diaries, makeup courses, enormous palettes that no one buys or uses, all this Law of Attraction nonsense.
All the while, money is being swallowed up with a massive warehouse full of stock, which she seems to give away more than she sells and those two ridiculous cars. I could be wrong, but I just feel like she’s made some poor decisions and thrown good money after bad with the fashion line. She probably just needs to press reset, go back to doing what she was originally good at and quick about it before she goes bankrupt.

Reactions: 9
I get the feeling all isn’t well with the business. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that she’s trying to stick too many fingers in too many pies. Plouise fashion, which we know isn’t profitable, Plouise skin, the diaries, makeup courses, enormous palettes that no one buys or uses, all this Law of Attraction nonsense.
All the while, money is being swallowed up with a massive warehouse full of stock, which she seems to give away more than she sells and those two ridiculous cars. I could be wrong, but I just feel like she’s made some poor decisions and thrown good money after bad with the fashion line. She probably just needs to press reset, go back to doing what she was originally good at and quick about it before she goes bankrupt.
Can you still book in for makeup of an evening or weekend? Or do they purely just teach courses now?

Reactions: 1
Can you still book in for makeup of an evening or weekend? Or do they purely just teach courses now?
The fact that you don’t know (and neither do I) probably says it all 🤣 If that is a service they offer, I’ve never seen Paige mention it or advertise it on her socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember a while ago when she was still at the shop in Prestwich she made a big thing about letting her senior MUAs have Saturdays off. At the time I thought but that’s surely their busiest time, as in I imagine most people would want their makeup doing on a Saturday night..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.