Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does the bath in the bedroom knock anyone else sick? She posts it like it’s pure luxury but tbh just gives me damp vibes. I like my bedroom like Paige’s friends list... dry as duck.
Not guna lie ... the sunbed in the living room got me ?!?!?!?! Surely a skin brand wouldn’t be advertising using sun beds ???????????? Oh wait...... that’s because it ain’t a skin brand with skin professionals. Absolute rubbish .... oh and wait .... her skin is naturally tanned she doesn’t use anything other than a light bronzer. *pig flies across living room*

She doesn’t tan though? Haha
Perhaps she can manifest a sunbed room in her newly built gaff. UBV man can come and build her shed and clean her wheels all in the same visit. Whilst hosting a Winners Circle board meeting Aka how do we get past the tax man next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A sun bed in the house though! Didn’t realise it was still early 2000s 😂😂😂. Don’t get me wrong, we used to have an over the bed sun bed but it was about 20 years ago!!!

Reactions: 7
I read somewhere on insta that influencers doings #ads will not be allowed to use filters anymore. I hope it’s official coz I would love to see plouise do makeup / plug her skin care etc with real skin and no filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see this thread in my watching and the title always reminds me of the film spike island where they are supposed to get tickets off “Keith teeth”

Reactions: 3
I think I can show her name cause she’s got quite a lot of followers, but has anyone seen what this girls saying about Paiges latest beggy comp? people in the replies are calling her out about it too
10k likes?!!!! Paige barley got 10k likes when she started out herself!! That’s insane

Also why have they not announced who won the raffle from last year? It was out of meeting Paige, winning a load of makeup or winning money wasn’t it? £10 a ticket if even 1% of her following bought one ticket she would of made over £1,000,000

• Wow
Reactions: 11
10k likes?!!!! Paige barley got 10k likes when she started out herself!! That’s insane

Also why have they not announced who won the raffle from last year? It was out of meeting Paige, winning a load of makeup or winning money wasn’t it? £10 a ticket if even 1% of her following bought one ticket she would of made over £1,000,000
They did announce it a while ago on insta stories. You must have missed it 😁

Reactions: 5
The thing that makes me laugh about the diary is that the time you have to spend writing in it could actually be spent working towards the goal. Writing it down isn't going to make anything happen, no matter what people preach about manifestation. You're better off spending that time doing something practical that will get you real results. If you do want to have a to-do list or set timeframe to work towards, writing it in your notes or a regular journal will do the trick just fine. Very gimmicky.
I was also thinking that too. Busy people don't have time to fanny around writing every tedious thing out. That's why quicker options where created.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely putting on abit a timber eating all those takeaways, sugary desserts, hot chocolates and god knows what else she gets delivered....

She’s definitely putting on abit a timber eating all those takeaways, sugary desserts, hot chocolates and god knows what else she gets delivered....
Exactly! 🤣. Then she’s going to suck her stomach in in all her pics and say she’s a size bleeping 6 lmao I think she would get a lot more respect if she just owned being a bigger girl, there’s nothing wrong with being plus sized look at iskra Lawrence Paige has a nice body what’s weird is twisting her body in all these strange positions and lying about her size ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.