Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to come and say wtf is she doing having a private chef come to her house and cook her a birthday meal she’s got so many people there?! How is she getting away with it, I want to report her

Reactions: 11
How is she getting away with having people round her house and private chefs etc? She’s literally posting it all over social media???

While we’re on the subject she had no roots either.
Money really talks eh.

Reactions: 10
She has literally been breaking lockdown since last March, swanning around the warehouse with no masks on anyone, private bloody chefs round, several different birthday parties, fresh set of lashes every few weeks, she’s such a scumbag.

Reactions: 8
There’s 11 people there.
I notice she’s deleted some of the blatant rule breaking off her story now. I’ve reported her for having a party with a private chef to the police. When I said I didn’t know her address, they said they couldn’t do anything... but when I said she’s got half a million followers and is broadcasting her party, they suddenly became very interested

Reactions: 17
I can’t go see my Nan but you have your big duck off chef come in and cook for you. That’s last night you had people over from another household and how many today? Taking the bleeping piss.

Also on a side note it makes me laugh how her brothers pretend to be hard men with the posing 😂😂

Reactions: 22
The salon manager posted saying “even though we can’t see you today..” and I thought hmm I wouldn’t worry, everyone else clearly is! Then she posted some pictures on her story of Paige not looking like she does in her photos aka tiny waist which have since been deleted..

Since she bought that second lambo I feel like she never shows it. The picture is on her grid but that’s it. UBV hasn’t even washed it yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
The salon manager posted saying “even though we can’t see you today..” and I thought hmm I wouldn’t worry, everyone else clearly is! Then she posted some pictures on her story of Paige not looking like she does in her photos aka tiny waist which have since been deleted..

Since she bought that second lambo I feel like she never shows it. The picture is on her grid but that’s it. UBV hasn’t even washed it yet
That’s because she never drives it anywhere!

Reactions: 3
Sorry Paige but your too fat for these shoes. 🤣🤮
Too fat for that whole look. It looks like something you wear for bed! And it’s definitely 2 sizes too small. She’s such a twit

Also, is it just me who thinks all her designer gear looks snide? I swear it’s all knock offs you know.... she’s probably a regular down cheetham hill road 🤣

Reactions: 15
I wonder why she deleted all of those stories from yesterday after they got posted on here hmmmm...

Reactions: 4
Sort of girl that doesn’t wear designer stuff unless the brand is plastered all over it to let other people know she’s wearing designer

Reactions: 13
I’ve been watching this thread for a while and it’s time that I put my 2p forward 🤣

Reactions: 16
I think the plouise fashion is dying a death. Last year, each post would get hundreds of comments... the recent ones (unless they’re for competitions / giveaways) have been getting around 15-20 comments 😬 Not surprising she’s doing so many “like, share and comment” competitions to try to keep it going. She has said that last year they made a loss... I don’t think it’s getting any better either!
16F3CF1A-5455-4C53-88F9-AD4F01BBB15E.png

Reactions: 7
I think the plouise fashion is dying a death. Last year, each post would get hundreds of comments... the recent ones (unless they’re for competitions / giveaways) have been getting around 15-20 comments 😬 Not surprising she’s doing so many “like, share and comment” competitions to try to keep it going. She has said that last year they made a loss... I don’t think it’s getting any better either!
View attachment 455345
In fairness it’s aimed at skinny girls. I don’t mean that in any bad way but she should have been smart and been more inclusive 🤦🏼‍♀️

In fairness it’s aimed at skinny girls. I don’t mean that in any bad way but she should have been smart and been more inclusive 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s definitely not aimed at skinny girls, it doesn’t fit at the waist it has a huge gap in the back, also Paige isn’t skinny I think it’s aimed at women shaped like her. The whole brand is just cheap looking and nobody dresses like that anymore

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.