Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love her makeup, not afraid to say it but my god the loungewear she’s pushing and the Jean things. Wtf?? All aimed at girls who are tiny or are very comfortable with showing their figure

Reactions: 8
Here’s me shocked and appalled that there has been no comments on this moron in WEEKS (the new set of lashes, new sun bed but doesn’t tan, pulling her shorts down to her bloody knees to show her hips, the TEETH!!!!) only to realise there was a whole other thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have SUCH catching up to do!
Years ago though I was in her Facebook group and she basically documented her BBL on there, refusing to put it on IG because of her ‘easily led followers’, but she went out to Columbia and had her BBL and breast implants done out there and it was like the Paige show, recovery photos and everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here’s me shocked and appalled that there has been no comments on this moron in WEEKS (the new set of lashes, new sun bed but doesn’t tan, pulling her shorts down to her bloody knees to show her hips, the TEETH!!!!) only to realise there was a whole other thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have SUCH catching up to do!
Years ago though I was in her Facebook group and she basically documented her BBL on there, refusing to put it on IG because of her ‘easily led followers’, but she went out to Columbia and had her BBL and breast implants done out there and it was like the Paige show, recovery photos and everything.
What year was this? I’ve always wanted to know if she got her bbl before or after opening the academy

Reactions: 1
The fact she gives away so much stuff for free definitely does smell of money laundering don’t you think?? Everything is constantly on sale or she’s throwing 10x products into orders for free every day. You don’t get 2 Lamborghinis like that.

Reactions: 11
Oh she got her boobs done too? I thought it was just a BBL?

Reactions: 2
Right I’m sorry but who is buying her products? Someone mentioned money laundering before and I honestly think something dodgy like that could be going on. There’s no courses at the academy, she’s paying for the rent on the academy and the overheads, all the staff seem to be in so their wages, then then that massive warehouse must cost a lot too. So how the hell is she paying for her house/two lambos/everything else?! I’m sorry but her products are gross, who the hell is buying bright clown makeup. None of it is wearable, you wouldn’t leave the house (for your daily exercise lol) in NEON eyeshadow?! She’s putting all free things in people’s parcels and I just don’t know how she keeps the business going. She did a competition for 10K likes on a pic, can’t remember the prize but you had to recreate a reel for the prize. There isn’t that many entries so her engagement must be tit!

Reactions: 8
I need to know WHY there are so many people trailing after her for her BIRTHDAY???!!!! It’s not work if you’re having a shitting birthday cake.

Reactions: 7
I
Right I’m sorry but who is buying her products? Someone mentioned money laundering before and I honestly think something dodgy like that could be going on. There’s no courses at the academy, she’s paying for the rent on the academy and the overheads, all the staff seem to be in so their wages, then then that massive warehouse must cost a lot too. So how the hell is she paying for her house/two lambos/everything else?! I’m sorry but her products are gross, who the hell is buying bright clown makeup. None of it is wearable, you wouldn’t leave the house (for your daily exercise lol) in NEON eyeshadow?! She’s putting all free things in people’s parcels and I just don’t know how she keeps the business going. She did a competition for 10K likes on a pic, can’t remember the prize but you had to recreate a reel for the prize. There isn’t that many entries so her engagement must be tit!
Very good point!! I was quite interested in the new lip bases but the swatches she did yesterday and the actual pics on the Instagram and the website the colours look completely different altogether so I haven’t purchased one. I know the camera can make them look different but im talking like completely different colour!

Reactions: 4
Hmmm true but her brand is really popular with pro makeup artists, the paints work really well as a base it’s more “stage makeup” though, morphe also pushes her products worldwide so that probably adds to it too & you’d be surprised how many teens purchase her stuff as well and she has online courses running on top of that, think of the thousands of people wanting to enrol on a beauty course during the pandemic so they have a new skill once it’s all over. Her online course was dreadful though it was £200 but it was tit they lied in the description about what it’s about and it really pissed me off that I was unable to get a refund! 90% of it was the girl doing the makeup on herself and we had to practice on ourselves when it was meant to be learning how to apply it on another person! I just gave up on it around October still will get the certificate in the end though

Reactions: 5
Hmmm true but her brand is really popular with pro makeup artists, the paints work really well as a base it’s more “stage makeup” though, morphe also pushes her products worldwide so that probably adds to it too & you’d be surprised how many teens purchase her stuff as well and she has online courses running on top of that, think of the thousands of people wanting to enrol on a beauty course during the pandemic so they have a new skill once it’s all over. Her online course was dreadful though it was £200 but it was tit they lied in the description about what it’s about and it really pissed me off that I was unable to get a refund! 90% of it was the girl doing the makeup on herself and we had to practice on ourselves when it was meant to be learning how to apply it on another person! I just gave up on it around October still will get the certificate in the end though
I did one a long time ago and absolutely loved it, but never got a certificate.

Reactions: 3
I was a professional MUA for 6 years. I’d never buy her products simply for the fact that the packaging is too bulky and you can’t buy individual items. We buy products that we can decant into smaller packaging. All eyeshadows are bought individually so we can replace that one individual shadow rather than having to buy a full palette.
Her products are aimed at young girls.

Her accounts for last year haven’t yet been submitted. However, previous year showed approx £200k earnings (not £1m+ as she brags about). Not enough to buy 2 Lamborghinis and all the designer stuff she buys. I’ll be interested to see her recent accounts when they’re submitted, but I suspect something dodgy is going on

Reactions: 12
I was a professional MUA for 6 years. I’d never buy her products simply for the fact that the packaging is too bulky and you can’t buy individual items. We buy products that we can decant into smaller packaging. All eyeshadows are bought individually so we can replace that one individual shadow rather than having to buy a full palette.
Her products are aimed at young girls.

Her accounts for last year haven’t yet been submitted. However, previous year showed approx £200k earnings (not £1m+ as she brags about). Not enough to buy 2 Lamborghinis and all the designer stuff she buys. I’ll be interested to see her recent accounts when they’re submitted, but I suspect something dodgy is going on
I agree the shadows are too bulky but the bases and paints are great to work with tbh

I did one a long time ago and absolutely loved it, but never got a certificate.
They definitely used to be so much better, this new one was terrible I just can’t believe I was deceived

Reactions: 2
Her birthday party was very extra! All the balloons and wall of flowers etc that her brother arranged looked really nice but her family/friends always get her kind of rubbish presents. I don’t know if she’s hard to buy for or if she’s into all cheap keepsakes but I dunno I feel like I’d just expect her to get presents that match the lifestyle she portrays..

Reactions: 5
When will her accounts for past year be available to see?
I think it’s usually 9 months from the year end date of the previous year. So I would assume she would need to be submitting her 2020 accounts to companies house now really.. it should have been January but I think many accountants/auditors are a bit behind due to Covid

Reactions: 1
I still think about the fact she put her product in crisp bag packaging and thought that was a good idea. I bet Benefit are quaking in their boots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.