Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Jklaowv

Since its valet he deffo took cash in hand then never declared any of it.
Us poor peasants who cant sit at his table because billy ballbag head never paid his way, however will we live with it. He has also definitely used a bounce back loan or equivalent for his recent spends. All them impressionable young lads who want a "flashy" job and wont lower themselves to drug dealing have this idiot as an icon.

Ninetiesbitxh

UBV has done some dog shit reel on his stories of him literally getting in his car, taking it to the petrol station and fueling it up. Absolute weapon😂😂

UBV has done some dog shit reel on his stories of him literally getting in his car, taking it to the petrol station and fueling it up. Absolute weapon😂😂
To add insult to injury he shows the price going up to wait for it... £37.00 😂😂, that bit of the video stops and it cuts to him paying for his fuel in £50 notes 😂😂😂🥴. He probs got more fuel but I’m shocked he didn’t show how much it was to fill it

Walnutss

Urban valets needs a thread on his own
One of his captions "some say I'm a king some say I'm a c**t" nah who said that your a 40 year old man who talks about p.louise like shes MLK. Shes a fanny your a fanny

Also why is holllygshore putting flame emojis on his pics isnt she engaged. Does she pure like baldy guys washing audis

Banny2020

Urban valets needs a thread on his own
One of his captions "some say I'm a king some say I'm a c**t" nah who said that your a 40 year old man who talks about p.louise like shes MLK. Shes a fanny your a fanny

Also why is holllygshore putting flame emojis on his pics isnt she engaged. Does she pure like baldy guys washing audis
It’s the #notarsed for me 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Apa

To add insult to injury he shows the price going up to wait for it... £37.00 😂😂, that bit of the video stops and it cuts to him paying for his fuel in £50 notes 😂😂😂🥴. He probs got more fuel but I’m shocked he didn’t show how much it was to fill it
stop it 😂 😂 Has he deleted it? I just went to have a look and couldn’t see him fueling up, the absolute weapon🤣🤣

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks