Pippa O'Connor-Ormond #9 Tipsy Pipsy has turned camera-shy: next she'll be pretending she's on the dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went 3 years ago for the 2 night trip with
My 6 year old it was magical cost €4000 for 2 adults and 1 child but the let down was you don’t even get a pic with printed with Santa we’re as the 1 night trip you see Santa and get photo in the Santa village it is Magical but for the price you’d expect a picture

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The older boy does not look that impressive to be honest maybe I am wrong but have not seen much of a smile from him

Reactions: 9
They have the money so why not, but enjoy making precious memories with your boys and forget about Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 11
Ok this will likely be an unpopular opinion, but going to Lapland to see a fictional character is a bit extra. Sure you could go to your local shopping centre Santa, save the hassle and 💶💶.
In saying that, I hope Pippa & the kids enjoy their trip, it will probably be lovely.
Santa turned out to be just a small part of the trip when we were there, playing in the snow, reindeer rides and husky rides were all amazing experiences
Her stories yesterday of the beautiful colours in the sky and the reindeer. I'd say it's magical for the two boys. I'd fecking go myself if I could afford to and my child is grown up! I guess the two older boys are just the right age for it and really there's only another couple of years of Santa left in the older lad. There is that age gap and I guess it can be hard to find things that you can all do together with the age range and it's going to be like that for many years to come.
The sky there and the lights all around with the trees is magical, it's a beautiful place 😍😍

I think you're probably never too old for Lapland, I know a number of teenagers/early 20's who would love a trip.
There was adults solo going in to Santa in the queue in front of us

Reactions: 3
It looks like a fab, magical trip.
Poco and Movrs must be very lucrative these days 💵💵
Her seagreen Yves Salmon puffer coat alone cost €1150 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
it would be great not to have to worry about money and how bills will get paid and try sort out Xmas
From the insta outside they seem to have a great life

multiple fancy Holidays, glam nights out, beautiful healthy kids, unreal show house, cars, clothes, etc etc but then think ….

you’d have to have horses teeth

and lay down beside Legohead every.single.night.

And put up with him in the day time AND

probably have to drop the hand once in a while too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Taking Billy would have been madness…we took our kids when they were 5 & 8 and the 5 year old was worn out from all the go halfway through the first evening. I ended up sitting inside beside the fire with him while his sister and dad went on the snowmobiles. It’s a magical place but I couldn’t see it being the same without snow, it’s what makes Lapland. I’m surprised they went so early in the season, must have a busy December lined up 🤣 The whole ‘private’ experience wouldn’t appeal to me at all, the whole thing looks a bit lonely or something. For all the people giving out about the kids missing a few days of school, she’s hardly going to take her kids there in the summer holidays. A week missed here and there won’t do any harm once they’re on top of their work and don’t miss much school otherwise.

Reactions: 13
ollie always looks really sad in the eyes in the pictures, like he doesn't want to be getting his picture taken all the time.
who are the absolute sad cases sending her DMs asking for info on lap land while she is there, people are so mental, as if she's going to stop what's she's doing in lapland with her kids to to reply to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion alert but is Ollie not a bit old for that trip 🙈 don’t get me wrong it’s endearing to see but he’s probably wondering where Santa makes the PlayStation 5s and not wooden toys

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion alert but is Ollie not a bit old for that trip 🙈 don’t get me wrong it’s endearing to see but he’s probably wondering where Santa makes the PlayStation 5s and not wooden toys
Ah god is he not 8?
The idea that kids grow up very fast is sad to me
How old is he ?

Reactions: 8
Is he not 9? Still young enough to believe in fairness but he looks a bit unimpressed by it all! I always feel like city kids grow up faster than rural ones too
Not sure but he looks unimpressed I have to say
But I think it’s the photo taking
He’s looked that way this past while in her pics
Probably kids at school mentioning what he has for breakfast to him turned him off

I
This thread always turns into who went where on their holidays 🤪
lll never forget the laugh when one tattler came on to tell us she rented a “luxury house” for her luxury holiday 🫢
#KeepingUpWithThePips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.