Pippa O'Connor-Ormond #9 Tipsy Pipsy has turned camera-shy: next she'll be pretending she's on the dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree if she left the baby at home. It’s such a special place to go and she should have all her kids there, doesn’t matter if he’s just 1 years old. No way I would leave my kid home and bring the others to Lapland. All 3 should be in the photos with Santa.
She must not have wanted to pay the hired help to go to to mind him. Let’s face it, she’s never minding her on her many holidays … grabs him for content and leaves him back. Haha that there’s no snow. Serves her right.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly she could have brought the nanny. Not like she has to look after him herself.
I think it's shocking if he was left behind! Ok he wouldn't have a clue what was going on but Jesus how could you go on a trip like that and leave him at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t agree if she left the baby at home. It’s such a special place to go and she should have all her kids there, doesn’t matter if he’s just 1 years old. No way I would leave my kid home and bring the others to Lapland. All 3 should be in the photos with Santa.
I agree, I’d have to have all my children in the photos… not I know they can afford to go a second time which may not be the case for all families but even so..

Reactions: 5
Ah it still looks fab

God I love Christmas Magic!

an aul avalanche of snow now and it’d be a hellava lot better but still❄

Obviously more chance of snow after mid December but Pip has multiple clinky drink events lined up every wknd til Xmas and then Dubai on Stephens day…god it’s hard to fit it all in 🫢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed recently she was following The Artic Tree House and when I clicked in I saw it was in Lapland so figured there'd be a trip but thought it'd be in Dec.. I'd be disappointed if there was no snow as many said. Wonder how many days they're gone for?

Reactions: 3
totally agree why you does not matter how bright kids is etc
They get enough days off in the Summer, mid terms etc.Fair enough if they go away in school holidays and leave a few days early for cheaper flights. But kids should really be in school during term time unless they’re sick/family issues.

Once it’s under 20 days missed there’s no flags raised. In fairness the schools weren’t worried about kids missing school when we were in covid, so once they are up on their work and under 20 days who cares.
covid was a pandemic and the kids were home schooled. Not “missing school” as you put it. Big difference between holidays and a pandemic/lockdowns as you’re prob aware. No more judgement from me but I do personally think education is important. If you’re well enough for a holiday, you’re well enough for school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think travelling economy with Ryanair/aerlingus with a 1 year old is SLIGHTLY different to travelling first class ....with a nanny.... and 1 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah I don't know it's probably nice to do something with just the older two. Billy wouldn't have a clue anyway.
When there's a big age gap and a new baby arrives it can make you feel like you've neglected your older kids so maybe this is why they wanted to do something special with them.
Despite the lack of snow it still looks beautiful.

Reactions: 14
It’s far too cold to bring a baby to Lapland. Kids should be 5 or 6 when going in order to withstand the cold.

A trip to Lapland is a once in a lifetime experience for a child. They’d also probably learn a whole lot more than what they would over a couple days in primary school.

Reactions: 9
It’s far too cold to bring a baby to Lapland. Kids should be 5 or 6 when going in order to withstand the cold.

A trip to Lapland is a once in a lifetime experience for a child. They’d also probably learn a whole lot more than what they would over a couple days in primary school.
Somehow I don’t think anything in the POCO household is once in a lifetime. Our once in a lifetime are run of the mill to them.

Reactions: 13

It's once in a lifetime till you get there and are then planning/dreaming of the next trip 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Somehow I don’t think anything in the POCO household is once in a lifetime. Our once in a lifetime are run of the mill to them.
Well chances are the older fella will be too old for the whole Santa thing after this…and by the time Billy will be an appropriate age to go, I’d say the second fella will nearly be too old too.

In the meantime, there’s no outgrowing the Conrad Algarve and Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder who she has minding Billy at home. She seems close to Suzanna but you never see her mind the boys or take them for a night like most sisters would

Reactions: 4
I wonder who she has minding Billy at home. She seems close to Suzanna but you never see her mind the boys or take them for a night like most sisters would
Yes actually, they never ever seem to mind each others kids. like ever. it's a bit weird for 2 sisters with boys the same age... only ever see them all together if there's a party

Reactions: 2

Like how privileged they are?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.