Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I work a normal job with a normal wage and my kids have more designer clothes than pippa and all of the other insta huns, they put all the designer on themselves and Penneys, next,h&m
Etc on the kids, me myself wud rather my kids have the designer clothes on them
Designer clothes isn’t a flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads we get it. Maybe they were shopping for the funeral! We don’t need a run down on everything ye ever bought when a loved one passed away 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 45

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I'm laughing that people think bringing a 1 year old is akin to bringing a drunk honey badger on holidays. I'd say our great grannies are looking down on us shaking their heads in disbelief wondering where it all went wrong - women who reared 10 children in a terraced house and kept the show on the road during all sorts of crises and the poor Instahuns can't manage a toddler in Lapland :LOL: Stop the world and let me off...

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
It's alot for a lunch. Things are different to when she started the fashion factories and lots of people had disposable income. I actually think she has a right cheek charging what she's charging. You'd swear she was an A list celebrity, absolute notions.
I wouldn't pay €90 for a lunch fed to me by Brad Pitt never mind one where I have to listen to Pipsy shite on!!!!
And I'm probably going to offend lots of people here, but here goes, can you imagine the crowd, all in their uniform of Vejas and beige clothing, clamouring for a pic with their icon, the queen of bland. I'd sooner meet my friends for lunch and I'd still have a few quid left to buy something nice for myself thats not being flogged by whatever influencer. I actually couldn't imagine anything worse than an instatwat 'event'.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
it would be great not to have to worry about money and how bills will get paid and try sort out Xmas
From the insta outside they seem to have a great life

multiple fancy Holidays, glam nights out, beautiful healthy kids, unreal show house, cars, clothes, etc etc but then think ….

you’d have to have horses teeth

and lay down beside Legohead every.single.night.

And put up with him in the day time AND

probably have to drop the hand once in a while too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
But the thing is if she did post an acknowledgement about Vicky I’m sure it would have been posted by some here that she was “jumping on the bandwagon” - so she can’t really win can she? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not really. Everyone posted about Vicky yesterday, influencers and normal plebs alike. It actually is so noticeable that she didn’t post simply because everyone else posted something. But then again she’s not fit to lick the boots of a woman like Vicky. Vicky is the one who deserves influencer as a title and not these money grabbers. In her dying years she did more for this country than any of these moochers who love to celebrate themselves could ever do in their lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I love how Pippa is all about women supporting women while simultaneously completely ignoring the existence of every other influencer turned business woman in Ireland. She’d be all about the likes of Michelle Mone or someone else overseas who isn’t such a direct threat to her own market. But the likes of Aimee, Sue, Rosie etc forget it. She won’t as much as acknowledge them. What she means by women supporting women is that she feels us plebs should support her without question and anything other than that makes you a troll and a hater

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Brian with his 6 stories about his fancy new sky glass TV?? No #ad or #gifted. He was hardly showing it for the good of his health or maybe that's his new job and explains the brianormondtv, he now works for sky installing television sets!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Pippa 100% got a sniff of the tipsy Pipsy comments and is doing a 180.
Her little chats are so insincere, and she is giving me Rosie Con robot vibes.
Hello ooooh, how are we all? Kids are back to school, so getting everything organised, it's all go being a Mammy but we'll get there it always works out in the end (gotta get that toxic positivity that she loves so much in).

Billy is such alittle monkey, ooh my roasties are burning, just cooking a dinner( the first one in 7 months). So I better go.....oh I nearly forgot why I popped on, buy my jeans, buy my tees, buy my makeup🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She has made millions of pounds, she has worked hard just in a different way to what you may describe as ‘hard’. Starting and keeping a business going is no easy task, she can maybe be more relaxed now but she most definitely was a hard working mum.

I personally don’t think being a SAHM is hard work, we all have different meanings.
She's extremely privileged, which helps with the 'hard work'. We all work hard but most of us don't live in the K-Club, meaning there is a lot more to it than working hard. There's a huge amount of luck and privilege too, if it was just down to graft sure the cleaner in my office would be driving a Tesla cos she's the most hard working woman in my office!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She could have a shred of decorum or cop on and note the passing of Vicky Phelan instead of flogging poco tat. Now Vicky was the type on influencer we needed and should be looking up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 28