Pippa O'Connor-Ormond #9 Tipsy Pipsy has turned camera-shy: next she'll be pretending she's on the dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Pips, Brian, Billy Roll and the boys
Credit to @MiamooMoo for winning title with 60 votes!
Anyone attempt a recap of thread #8?

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't you be sick of all the pop up shops. The new one is back in kildare village so hardly a big surprise. I actually really dislike that place. Shops are constantly moving and it's getting too big now with really expensive brands even at their so called outlet prices.

Reactions: 14
She looked like an absolute twit in those jeans the other day 😆 I wouldn’t be caught looking out the window in them. She’s back on today for the relatable mom chats.. no doubt a hard sell is incoming

@ahtisyourself I completely agree with you about the Kildare village. Just say you started at Tommy H but said I’ll hold tough incase I see anything better, by the time you get to Mint velvet of Hugo Boss you decide I might go back to Tommy H, after going into every shop along the way, you’d be well on the way to 10k steps!

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't you be sick of all the pop up shops. The new one is back in kildare village so hardly a big surprise. I actually really dislike that place. Shops are constantly moving and it's getting too big now with really expensive brands even at their so called outlet prices.
Theres 25% off everything over on Asos with code sunny25 for anyone who’s interested!
Outlets here a joke, just back from NYC, We are robbed here & zero selection compared to there.
Pop up shops are so old news. Any word on Movers or is gone down the swannie?

Reactions: 6
Theres 25% off everything over on Asos with code sunny25 for anyone who’s interested!
Outlets here a joke, just back from NYC, We are robbed here & zero selection compared to there.
Pop up shops are so old news. Any word on Movers or is gone down the swannie?
Another tip with asos is to go through revolut if you have an account and you get a small % back.

Haven't heard a thing with movers in a long time. The brands they stocked were all very random and unknown to me anyway.

• Heart
Sure they’ve been pissed for most of the summer. They’ve probably forgotten about movers. I’m convinced her trying to keep out of photos is because she’s coming across as a raving alcoholic on Instagram.

All I can picture now is Patsy anytime she posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t been on these threads in a while! Who is movers? Are they moving house or something? For some reason she doesn’t come up as frequently on my IG anymore so I’m not caught up fully with everything

Reactions: 1
Haven’t been on these threads in a while! Who is movers? Are they moving house or something? For some reason she doesn’t come up as frequently on my IG anymore so I’m not caught up fully with everything
Brian O opened a shoe store called MOVRS, it's like tkmax but just with runners.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Easy know she's gearing up for the hard sell with the pop up shop and new autumn clothes launch, popping on for the chats which she luckily enough remembered how to do🥱🥱🥱. "I'm a Mom just like all you guys, life is so busy being a Mom" and so on....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her face has settled, the heavy squinting has gone, botox clearly at work.

Movrs is a tax dodge. You can write off your losses against income, so pay less tax, its very clear what they are doing.

Reactions: 11
Her face has settled, the heavy squinting has gone, botox clearly at work.

Movrs is a tax dodge. You can write off your losses against income, so pay less tax, its very clear what they are doing.
Her left eye can barely open. she looks absolutely wiped.... she doesn't look great, totally the opposite to what she wants this work to achieve

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.