Pippa O'Connor-Ormond #9 Tipsy Pipsy has turned camera-shy: next she'll be pretending she's on the dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only looked at stories there and my god she has no arse whatsoever as noted in that walking video so you can show us the front of your jeans and crotch area as much as you want pips in your poco jeans pulling them out to show how loose they arse but I’ll keep my ‘Heifer’ size 12 arse thanks! Sparrow eating going on there for sure. All for the gram. Skinny skinny does not age well.

Only looked at stories there and my god she has no arse whatsoever as noted in that walking video so you can show us the front of your jeans and crotch area as much as you want pips in your poco jeans pulling them out to show how loose they arse but I’ll keep my ‘Heifer’ size 12 arse thanks! Sparrow eating going on there for sure. All for the gram. Skinny skinny does not age well.
Are* damn autocorrect

Reactions: 4
I'm underwhelmed so far, maybe like everything the phone doesn't do it justice.

I'd rather take all my children too, even my 1 Yr old but look everyone is different. Billy is used to nannys so he'd be alright.

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree if she left the baby at home. It’s such a special place to go and she should have all her kids there, doesn’t matter if he’s just 1 years old. No way I would leave my kid home and bring the others to Lapland. All 3 should be in the photos with Santa.
They've plenty of time to bring baby Billy. He's only 1. I imagine taking him would be hard work and would potentially limit what they can do with the older two boys.

Reactions: 11
I'm laughing that people think bringing a 1 year old is akin to bringing a drunk honey badger on holidays. I'd say our great grannies are looking down on us shaking their heads in disbelief wondering where it all went wrong - women who reared 10 children in a terraced house and kept the show on the road during all sorts of crises and the poor Instahuns can't manage a toddler in Lapland :LOL: Stop the world and let me off...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm laughing that people think bringing a 1 year old is akin to bringing a drunk honey badger on holidays. I'd say our great grannies are looking down on us shaking their heads in disbelief wondering where it all went wrong - women who reared 10 children in a terraced house and kept the show on the road during all sorts of crises and the poor Instahuns can't manage a toddler in Lapland :LOL: Stop the world and let me off...
Especially when queen pops always brings his handler everywhere anyway!

Reactions: 4
In her defence (don’t hate me, I’m not a Pips lover 😂) I recently had a baby and one of the first things I did was look up Lapland and it’s advised not to bring children under 4 because it’s so cold. Although looking at her stories there doesn’t seem to be any snow so not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Ok this will likely be an unpopular opinion, but going to Lapland to see a fictional character is a bit extra. Sure you could go to your local shopping centre Santa, save the hassle and 💶💶.
In saying that, I hope Pippa & the kids enjoy their trip, it will probably be lovely.

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
Each to their own so. They have 3 kids not 2.
Brilliant. Well said. Don’t have kids if you can’t handle them.

• Haha
But sure everyone has their own opinion on children. Some people say don't t have children if you're going to put them in a crèche 10 hrs a day every day. No parent can win no matter what they do. Billy will probably be there next year!

Reactions: 8
Her stories yesterday of the beautiful colours in the sky and the reindeer. I'd say it's magical for the two boys. I'd fecking go myself if I could afford to and my child is grown up! I guess the two older boys are just the right age for it and really there's only another couple of years of Santa left in the older lad. There is that age gap and I guess it can be hard to find things that you can all do together with the age range and it's going to be like that for many years to come.

Reactions: 9
Ok this will likely be an unpopular opinion, but going to Lapland to see a fictional character is a bit extra. Sure you could go to your local shopping centre Santa, save the hassle and 💶💶.
In saying that, I hope Pippa & the kids enjoy their trip, it will probably be lovely.
It is, but I know I'd love to bring my children there. It's a dream trip for kids and parents alike I imagine. Friends of mine have been and it all looks absolutely magical.

Reactions: 5
How old are the older two again? I suppose the problem she has with their ages is that there will likely never be a time when all 3 “believe” and are old enough to understand. Eg by the time Billy is old enough to get something out of the experience of going, her eldest will likely be on the edge of/no longer a full believer. I guess it’s better to take those two now and then go again in a few years when B can enjoy it too?

How old are the older two again? I suppose the problem she has with their ages is that there will likely never be a time when all 3 “believe” and are old enough to understand. Eg by the time Billy is old enough to get something out of the experience of going, her eldest will likely be on the edge of/no longer a full believer. I guess it’s better to take those two now and then go again in a few years when B can enjoy it too?
I think you're probably never too old for Lapland, I know a number of teenagers/early 20's who would love a trip.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.