Pippa O'Connor-Ormond #9 Tipsy Pipsy has turned camera-shy: next she'll be pretending she's on the dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she's trying to distance herself from the image of Pip who likes a sip!!
Definitely!! I also think she afraid of damage the brand like Tignam did with all the drinking on stories.

Her face has settled, the heavy squinting has gone, botox clearly at work.

Movrs is a tax dodge. You can write off your losses against income, so pay less tax, its very clear what they are doing.
They are clever...

Reactions: 4
Brian with his 6 stories about his fancy new sky glass TV?? No #ad or #gifted. He was hardly showing it for the good of his health or maybe that's his new job and explains the brianormondtv, he now works for sky installing television sets!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brian with his 6 stories about his fancy new sky glass TV?? No #ad or #gifted. He was hardly showing it for the good of his health or maybe that's his new job and explains the brianormondtv, he now works for sky installing television sets!!
sosues ma was peddling it too the other day. why would they use these complete no marks to advertise for them. no thanks sky!!!

Reactions: 5
One assumes every pic should have #gifted.
She’s on the hard sell again with that hair range she uses on her fake hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone listen to the podcast? Parts of it were good and I really feel for her having gone through the miscarriage - I appreciate and respect her transparency about that.

But at the start of it, before she gets emosh, she says before she started POCO her modelling work had dried up to the point she was “totally broke” and there were “days when I wouldn’t even have 5 euro to put in the car and I’m not exaggerating “

I just cannot believe that. I just don’t!! This was around when she had her first baby - from what she said being pregnant caused her to have less work. But didn’t they drop several mill on the new house around then?! Am I missing something or do I have the timelines mixed up? It just isn’t believable. She’s always had money.

Reactions: 11
@spillthetea123 Not sure of the timelines but I remember her doing an interview when the middle boy was a toddler and she was in the old house. Think it was something like her regretting buying that house and the pressure on young people to just buy. I think they might have been trying to upgrade but due to negative equity and prices they couldn't. It really stuck to me as around a year later they dropped all that money on the new house.

Reactions: 6
I remember her doing an interview when Ollie was small and I can't remember if Louis was born but she talked about buying kids clothes in Heatons and Penneys etc because there was no point in spending loads on kids clothes, now they were in designer sliders a few weeks ago

Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to the podcast? Parts of it were good and I really feel for her having gone through the miscarriage - I appreciate and respect her transparency about that.

But at the start of it, before she gets emosh, she says before she started POCO her modelling work had dried up to the point she was “totally broke” and there were “days when I wouldn’t even have 5 euro to put in the car and I’m not exaggerating “

I just cannot believe that. I just don’t!! This was around when she had her first baby - from what she said being pregnant caused her to have less work. But didn’t they drop several mill on the new house around then?! Am I missing something or do I have the timelines mixed up? It just isn’t believable. She’s always had money.
I did. thought it was boring tbh apart from when she spoke about the miscarriage, that was raw and honest, but it was the same old over and over. she did a podcast with Georgie about 2 years ago or more. she did one with the manifestation Queen roxie. same old thing.... I think we all know pipseys story by now. losing her mum unexpectedly made her take chances and live life to the fullest. wear your good lipstick, open the expensive bottle of wine, life is for living and the interviewer repeatedly licking her arse and brians... massaging his kept man ego pippa has to insist he's the one that keeps the show going if she's having a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bland podcast, same ol same old but Georgie is a crap interviewer. Never pushes her guests or asks the tough questions. Everything is 'wow' and 'that's amazing'.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Bland podcast, same ol same old but Georgie is a crap interviewer. Never pushes her guests or asks the tough questions. Everything is 'wow' and 'that's amazing'.
I always love having you on... no stop I love BEING on thank you for having me. you and Brian are so together. you are so kind pippa. I love that about you., it was exactly like any other podcast she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've stopped listening to Georgie's podcast. It used to be quite good, she had some interesting women on with important stories to tell. Now it's all just her gushing at people and bringing everything back to when she had cancer.

Reactions: 13

Yea I didn’t believe the not having 5 euro for the car either!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.