Pippa O'Connor-Ormond #9 Tipsy Pipsy has turned camera-shy: next she'll be pretending she's on the dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tip with asos is to go through revolut if you have an account and you get a small % back.

Haven't heard a thing with movers in a long time. The brands they stocked were all very random and unknown to me anyway.
Theres a MOVRS popup in Blanch at the moment, passed by it the other day and it was dead! Staff just standing around looking bored

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she lasts wearing those poco clothes longer than the photo shoot I’d eat my hat. She wouldn’t be seen even in the supermarket wearing those clothes . They are so not her !

Reactions: 11
Does Pip even do her own grocery shop i wonder? Hard to imagine her down Tesco Maynooth trying to find a trolley token.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's looking very thin in that reel with the jeans, I know she's always slim but I thought more than usual. Wonder if she watches her weight

Reactions: 5
She's looking very thin in that reel with the jeans, I know she's always slim but I thought more than usual. Wonder if she watches her weight
Well the majority of the rest of us would be up at least a dress size if we holidayed like she did all summer but then again we d be eating the food so yes I’m pretty sure she watches every bite she puts in her mouth. Deep down the restriction must make them sad as duck! The body properly adapts to the hunger to not feel hunger anymore.

Reactions: 9
She has to watch her weight, cause her body make up is completely different to what it was pre dollar bills

Reactions: 9
Yeah that's true, I was away for a week and looked like I had been pumped up by the time I got home! Should have stuck to the salads 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think there's something up with herself and lego head. She doesn't seem her smug, perky self lately. That and avoiding the camera, looking very thin and unwell and not seeing him on very often along with the happy life affirmations.

Reactions: 6
How is she not bloated with all the booze?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think there's something up with herself and lego head. She doesn't seem her smug, perky self lately. That and avoiding the camera, looking very thin and unwell and not seeing him on very often along with the happy life affirmations.
She's probably all smugged out after the month long hol cause there was plenty of smuggy smugness posted then.

Does Pip even do her own grocery shop i wonder? Hard to imagine her down Tesco Maynooth trying to find a trolley token.
To be fair, if I never had to do the grocery shop again I'd be delighted with myself!

I don't see that at all, where do you get that idea from? That their marriage may be in trouble?

Reactions: 1
tipsy pipsie drinking champagne in London yesterday I saw on someone else's stories. definitely trying not to post as much boozing on her stories 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well the majority of the rest of us would be up at least a dress size if we holidayed like she did all summer but then again we d be eating the food so yes I’m pretty sure she watches every bite she puts in her mouth. Deep down the restriction must make them sad as duck! The body properly adapts to the hunger to not feel hunger anymore.
I was in America and came home almost half a stone heavier,so god only knows what I would be like after a month, when I go to Spain for a week it it is at least 4-5 lbs but do you know what, I enjoy myself and worry about it when I get home

Reactions: 8
I was in America and came home almost half a stone heavier,so god only knows what I would be like after a month, when I go to Spain for a week it it is at least 4-5 lbs but do you know what, I enjoy myself and worry about it when I get home
I think that's the thing, she does on so many holidays that she can't afford to put on weight on each one.

Where as most people get one holiday so let loose and enjoy themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.