Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I doubt that hotel was gifted. Cavoo Tagoo is really well known, I don't think they'd need the business. I'm surprised she's there tbh. It's usually full of young Insta hun types. She's a bit older than the usual ones that seem to go there.
Probably not gifted but discounted in return for her to feature it.

Reactions: 1

Socialb

Of all the bad things we can say about Brian, he sure can move quick when Billy was falling over 😆 can’t fault him on that 😂
Amazing it was caught on camera. All 4 the gram. Setting kids up like that

Grasshopper

Think I read that they are looking for the 'forever' home, just hasn't come up yet. Also, will be paying a fair amount if they want to stay in Howth .

huebism

Am I right in thinking that Pippa now owns a house in Portugal? I just saw BDG talking about “pippas house”… so I’m guessing that’s where they’re staying??

Bidscavan

VIP Member
BDG tagged raddison dublin this a.m and then tagged marker hotel this evening so not sure
Yeah they stayed in Radisson but had the shower in marker. Somebody said they were there coz theres a pic on some other influenzas page

steve1989

Una usually looks so composed, it was v strange carry on for her. Probably some white powder or mandy at that sesh. Pure speculation of course. Could’ve just been the instill vodka flowing 🤯
Would you say Pippa and Brian are fond of cocaine? I doubt it.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Think she used to do make up? She’s lovely, so normal, down to earth, really helpful and has good recommendations. She’s only a small page so isn’t on the sell!

winterblu

VIP Member
I doubt she got work done a few days before Brian dowlings baby shower . Maybe she has a big rotten cold sore or just winding ye up 😂

foxcubs1000

Not gonna lie she nearly had me sucked in. I was listening to her chat about the baby, how she wouldn't be the best person for giving out childcare advise etc. I thought ah look, she's pleasant, chatty etc. Next thing is: Oh some of you were asking about my tshirt, my jeans Poco, then an ad for bed linen. :mad: I felt like a mug and tapped on through her ad. I do like her, I like her look, her style, but this "coming on for the chats, then selling" is offputting.
Me too!! 😔 I’ll admit it!! She did come across as quite natural. I have a baby too so it’s easy to get sucked in by baby and sleep chat!! Sad isn’t it.