Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I also heard her late mother was an alcoholic, the annoying sister also looks like a drinker. And Cian is a tee totler maybe he saw too much of it.
Oh susu likes the drink too but not as much as pipsey I wouldn't think. as someone said above, she couldn't even unpack after a month abroad with out saying sod it I will open the wine.

Reactions: 2

Turmeric123

VIP Member
  • Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
the skin on her back, shoulders and arms are so sun damaged omg. she's definitely looking much older lately. did anyone see the state of claudine keane 🤣🤣where would you even buy such a nasty dress nowadays, it was awful. and the ma glued to her as usual done up like a dogs dinner
What is the story with her Mother?

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I'd say she had her "facial" done and was letting it settle. Professional shots can be photoshopped and she can have control over it, not so with ransomers taking pics of her for Insta.

I am yet to see anyone wear poco clothes.
Seen someone wear one of her sweatshirts recently and it looked like something you'd pick up in Dunnes.
I used to have a pair of Poco jeans, they looked lovely on but they gapped on the waistband at the back so I had to keep yanking them up. However they came apart at the arse seams so I sent them back and got a refund.

The content is pointless, few slices of pizza in a box and more pictures of Billy eating. and why is she only showing half of her face in most of her videos or pictures?

Socialb

How many bedrooms does she ave in
portugal? With all th visitors and also notice Billy was nt on boat. So must of got new nanny so another room.🤔

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
She has such contrasting stories to amy_o_brien who is in Turkey for 6-8weeks of the summer and owns a property there! Amy answers questions on the property - how they bought, and has barely done stories or the "look at me" content and she's openly said she's away enjoying herself and not near her phone!! Pippa on other hand! I've seen more menus that i have my whole life!
Must check her out!
Who else has good ‘away’ summer stories?
I love a good nosey!
I see Claire B in Thailand and Denise Pelo in Bali

Eimer O Reilly

Michelle and heather tighe. Their neighbours and friends. Right little clique living in that area with Brian and arfur too. Don't ask me what they do though have a feeling one has a salon or maybe I dreamt that😂
I could be wrong but I had thought that Heather Tighe was married to some big publishing guy… not sure I could equally be completely wrong!

bigbertha2021

I always wondered how soozy su was so happy just to hang on to lil sisters coattails if she had the same connections, money and start in life

Reactions: 1

Loki

But she was in Arthur’s photos with the Quinn’s!!! Someone else said she was in Waxy Ellen instastories. Certainly not out there as much as usual but she was in pics.

Riffraff81

I must admit I was VERY surprised when she started dating him and going on to get engaged and married back in the day. Would never have seen him as much of a catch -he was such a wannabe going on every reality TV singing competition and losing, in the early 00's. Pippa, on the other hand, no matter what kind of optics she spun about how 'relatable' she was with her high street clothes before building her 'empire', was never like the rest of us. She is extremely well connected (her brother's Godfather being Sir Tony O'Reilly, old money, one of Ireland's first billionaires so go figure). She's a silver spoon and Lego knew he'd landed on his feet with her.
His family are extremely wealthy too 😉

• Haha