Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find how Pippa dresses so impractical for someone with a small child? The dresses, the neck line, sometimes the jewellery!
How so? You can still get dressed up while being a mum! The only thing really is heels, it's hard to carry a child or run after one in heels - although Lord knows I've done it anyway!

Reactions: 1

HickoryDickoryDock

Yep start of May she was in Portugal
I wasn’t sure if that was a throw back photo for her ‘photo a day in May’ She also spent a night in The Shelbourne and another in The Merrion

June 21 Kerry
June 21 Adare Manor
July 21 Portugal

A break as Billy was born

Jan 22 Dubai
Mar 22 Cashel
Mar 22 London (not holiday - BAFTAs)
May 22 France (not holiday - Lancôme)
May 22 Portugal
Jun 22 Sheen Falls
Jun 22 Santorini
Jul 22 Portugal ?

Skinner

VIP Member
Does this mean she can write it off as a business holiday?
I'd love to know this too, can anyone in the know confirm it. They all seem it is it, go on holidays and show a few of their own products or their #brandambassador shite. Never just an normal holiday.

happyout2000

VIP Member
I’m from the north and I would know about these awards a bit but the way they are all going on about it I thought it was a big swanky event at like the waterfront or sse arena here. It’s at a hotel function room with what looks like a PowerPoint presentation. I’m pmsl. They are all so up their own ass’ The only one who genuinely looks fab is Carl mullens wife.
She does look fab but like that she is not always dolled up to the nines all the time so when she does get dressed up she looks fab.