Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like every blusher on the go is good....these huns just eeking money out of people

Reactions: 7
Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it

Reactions: 6
Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it
just type Glow Primer into google and a few hundred will show up

First Aid beauty
No 7
Glossier

Reactions: 7
It's not a stick but the Elf Halo Glow is absolutely brilliant, I've stopped buying my Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter it's that good! It's about 17 quid.

Reactions: 11
I was given it in a gift bag, it’s nothing special at all. Someone mentioned a No.7 product being very similar. I wanted to love it as I’d read all the hype, I’m truly baffled as to what I’m missing . A friend had the highlighter glow stick product on and it looked beautiful on her skin.

Reactions: 1
I’ve tried everything in the Sculpted range wanted to love it but it’s just meh 🫤

Reactions: 10
Whereas I have tried entire Sculpted range & love all her makeup, I am not mad about the skincare bits I have tired & think she should stay with makeup.

But at least Aimee's background is makeup & she always had her sights set on her own range, & it's appropriate pricing, not high end, but good quality ingredients for reasonable price; whereas Pippa, as we know, just puts her name to whatever fad i.e glowy skin and expects it to fly off shelves with her mad pricing.

Reactions: 15
Pippa thinks she's on Victoria Beckhams level. Delusional

Reactions: 23
She must pay for the comments about the blushes. They are so OTT. It’s a blusher, every brand has blusher.

Reactions: 11