Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is he fucking for real. All banks ALL Banks Unusual transactions approved or not, cease activity when it's suspicious & phone you and confirm it's accurate!!! Thousand of Euro. Sure Brian sure!
Not true, I know numerous people who have had thousands spent on designer items in a matter of minutes of the card being stolen.
---
Pippa at a skin care launch for a product aimed at teenagers! Would waxy not have invited a younger cohort?
As a mum of a pre teen Pippa would be the ‘Mum’ spending the money on this new range.

Reactions: 3

marymac19

VIP Member
She hasn't shared drunk stories in a while but she was constantly sharing stories of her on the wine and then her and Brian Sharing hilarious 🙄 stories of themselves locked
Then she was promoting the vodka brand showing videos of her drinking that , making cocktails and all
She was getting a name for it so stopped sharing the drunk stories
Bit of a stretch now in fairness.....

Pippa speaking about how her and her husband founded Poco Beauty in late Nov 2023 at the Wealth Summit today. The cringe writing that, the Wealth Summit. There's a post on their Instagram page of her speaking about it. And yet back in November all those amazing amazing products were being researched and trialled by her "team" for months. White Label trash.
Pippa must have miss spoke as nobody could found a company and get product out that fast, impossible.

Does Chloe ever label her stories correctly or even at all? surely she should have had that makeup demo marked using poco beauty and so sues makeup?

MuffinTop411

In the same wein, just because you ‘all’ think you saw something doesn’t mean it was there. I didn’t see it then either, that’s why I’m saying this.
I don’t know this Julie but comparing Pippa to the likes of So Sue me is where I would say one drinks and posts about it a lot where the other doesn’t.

Whatever about the wonky eye and face, the teeth!! She’s minted and surely can get them fixed? 😳 Imagine her turkey teeth behind those veneers. Stuff of nightmares 😱😱😱
They are absolutely awful. Mad how she hasn't got them redone. They need to be redone every 10 years as far as I know, and she must have them for at least that amount of time

Thump

VIP Member
She’s only looking for notice herself. If she really cared then she’d just be happy that people are posting at all. Not acting the martyr
I’d still that that over self-serving Pippa. Only comes on when there’s a launch.

Reactions: 2