Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I don’t see that now if I’m honest
It's the redness and the shine, I used to see him all the time when I worked on Stephens green (this wouldn't have been long after popstars or whatever it was called) and he looked caked in vaseline all the time

Edit to say psoriasis and eczema aren't remotely unattractive at all and aren't gross, my husband is covered in the former, but Brian himself is rank

Reactions: 5
people awhile back were asking why is she called tipsy pipsey, they didn't see the alcohol, go look now... out on the sesh all yesterday and through other peoples stories you y will see, pippa doesn't show it anymore, Brian d stories, if you see Pippas stories she's pushing the kids on the swing, roll over to brings stories the garden table full of booze.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
i could pick out exactly who goes to the Mulrooneys. They completely overdo everything and their work is very obvious in my opinion.

Smileygirl

So I’m being completely nosey here but pippas sister - Suzanne, doesn’t she have 2 sons ? Is she just away with one ??? I don’t see a thread for her here.

Nopatience

VIP Member
Is Poco beauty just an excuse to have launches and photoshoots ? The brand has a handful of products but they seem to constantly having shoots and launches. In comparison to Aimee who is always traveling, grafting, promoting, you have to wonder what Pippa is at?
You have called it, having launched and shoots.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s in between filler appointments, under the eyes look more hollow than usual.

marymac19

VIP Member
On my first initial Botox consultation I was told some can have a reaction that causes eye to droop. But if it does happen not to worry it will wear off. Maybe I'm a minority, but if it were me this would stop me from getting Botox!!
Pippa has had this for a long time though

Thump

VIP Member
Claire Balding pulling no punches and calling them out. Fair fucks to her. Don’t follow Rosie, did she never post either till this weekend? Or on 2nd thoughts is it Just Jordan she is referring to with the fleeces?

Attachments

not_influenced

VIP Member
On my first initial Botox consultation I was told some can have a reaction that causes eye to droop. But if it does happen not to worry it will wear off. Maybe I'm a minority, but if it were me this would stop me from getting Botox!!