Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 euros for a lip gloss, she’s having a laugh. Would you not just go to Charlotte Tilbury? Also, “old money” is a cringe name for a cosmetic 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She doesn’t look great on her stories today. I wonder is she pregnant again? The brows and the colour of her lips aren’t working well together. Something looks off
Her hair, her hair looks off.. it’s like a wig. That lip gloss is brown not nude 🤢

Reactions: 9
Has always done a side parting now splitting it down the middle it's giving extra volume on one side!! It looks ridiculous!!

Reactions: 4
Omg these instahuns and the names for their products are so cringe 🙈 🙈🙈 “old money”. It always makes me cringe the way the likes of Rosie the con calls her jumpers “Marley” etc etc. Mortified for calling a shade “old money”. Same way as Sosu came on recently saying her style was going to be “old money”.
The whole lot of them are a cringefest

Reactions: 24
It’s like they are all stuck in influencing from 2014/2015. They have never evolved or matured. They are a really weird crop of women

Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s in between filler appointments, under the eyes look more hollow than usual.

Reactions: 5
You'd know the brand, imagery, sttyling of the pics etc are all created by a team of uncool middle aged women. I say this myself as a "cool' 35 year old. Its all like something from 10 years ago. Not relevant and dated looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every new product launch is hyped up so much. How many lip glosses are on the market? Every make up brand sells them, and any promo Pippa has shown so far are on influencer/models with pumped up lips . Nothing very groundbreaking with Poco Beauty. Pippa really has notions about herself.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the amazement at the lip glosses. FFS you would swear she had invented the wheel.
All brands do glosses, so many similar shades out there too.
Get over yourself Pippa. I would love to know how well it’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her sister never labels her stories correctly when showcasing the latest can't live without product. I doubt shes pregnant she was on the lash last night in BDGs new house and out in town after and it certainly wasn't pretend drinking to distract Instagram from a pregnancy. she was most definitely downing them I saw her on some else's stories.

Reactions: 7
Has an instahun email been sent out or what?? All the big huns posting the same post about Gaza for the first time today??? Little bit sickening and disingenuous

Reactions: 27
Has an instahun email been sent out or what?? All the big huns posting the same post about Gaza for the first time today??? Little bit sickening and disingenuous
Can only assume it’s due to the attack on Sunday. Even the greediest, self absorbed of them would find it hard to ignore at this stage. I’ve seen people posting since Sunday that have never mentioned it before. Better late than never I guess. Would hope it’s just not just because they are afraid of being called out.

Reactions: 10
They've waited until the last hour where they are sure they won't get backlash for taking sides, nothing brave about them.

Reactions: 8
Today particularly, I my insta is full of stories from Gaza. Friends, businesses, huns, everyone! Noticing stories from people I’d forgotten I was even following on insta, posting about it!

Reactions: 14