Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d sooner see Irish brands being plugged too. She doesn’t always share things I like or can afford but I’d still rather that than the tat that is being flagged elsewhere

Reactions: 4
I was with her until the Ventura candle that’s €450….. I thought a Jo Malone was extravagant but that takes the biscuit!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I was with her until the Ventura candle that’s €450….. I thought a Jo Malone was extravagant but that takes the biscuit!
Ikea does/did a 3 wick knock off of a Jo Malone candle last year for a fiver, if you’re ever there and see it, its nice.

Reactions: 8
remember when she said she had to let rte video her wedding or whoever as she didnt have any money and they might need to moved to england. Lots have changed since then. And she is the only breadwinner in that family. the only reasonably priced stuff she wears is her own and that isnnt reasonable for non name brand

Reactions: 9
She must be reading here with the post about judgement! 😏 Having an opinion is not judgement Pips ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m happy to own my judgmental side. If I think something of you it doesn’t impact my day to day.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what kind of person buys and burns a €450 candle.

new money. That’s who.

Reactions: 16
I wonder what kind of person buys and burns a €450 candle.

new money. That’s who.
They remind me of Bill Cullen & Jackie Lavin- honestly hope it doesn’t all fall down, at the rate they are spending you would have to wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
€450 for candle!!! Think she got it free though.

I remember years ago when she was in the old house she did an interview saying something like it was a bad financial decision to buy and wished they were renting then nearly a year later they were moving into their mega mansion with the best of everything.

You'd need alot in the bank to keep up the lifestyle if there was ever a business slowdown but I think Pippa is savvier than most of the instahuns.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.