Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was bits of toilet roll cardboard the lads put on it until she zoomed in 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ventura is decorating Vogue Williams house.
Have to say when I was trying to stop two of mine from fighting over baubles and keep the baby out of the lights last night I was thinking "ye lucky pair of witches!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t even like the tree in her hall, she’s done it’s nicer herself on previous years. Looks like the boys threw their smelly football socks up on it

Reactions: 5
Understandably she’s wrecked with a newborn, doing insta to flog her stuff and running the business . But surely to Jesus Lego head could put up a tree ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Understandably she’s wrecked with a newborn, doing insta to flog her stuff and running the business . But surely to Jesus Lego head could put up a tree ???
Sure he’s an entrepreneur now measuring peoples feet and packing up their designer shoes all day every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Brian is opening his "flagship" store. In order to have a flagship store wouldn't you need to have more than one shop? Like several maybe? The notions.
I heard today he is only thr face of it...not enough money to open up a store...which makes sense cos she only does pop ups...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I got a dyson hoover the other day and everytime I use it I feel like Lego Head. It’s really ruining it for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think UP has been a disaster, no new products. they will let is drift away. The market is too oversaturated and why would you pay that price when you can worldwide brands for same.

Reactions: 16
Credit where credit is due, she is the only one who hasn’t linked to any bit of tat the internet has to offer. She has been plugging Irish brands all morning. She could be extra greedy and #af to any old shite but she seems to have stopped doing that recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Credit where credit is due, she is the only one who hasn’t linked to any bit of tat the internet has to offer. She has been plugging Irish brands all morning. She could be extra greedy and #af to any old shite but she seems to have stopped doing that recently.
All stuff that is not affordable

Reactions: 7
I actually have to say I am happy to see the links for websites who have good sales on posted. Ystyle & the thebeauttruth posted great links all weekend. Yes they maybe affiliated but at least they declare Everything & actually reply to your messages. For years I followed Pippa & she never once replied to a query or message. The 2 named above always do & are very helpful. But Pippa is posting links for designer childrens clothing & €200 pajamas.. get a grip.
And shouldn’t she have Lucy Nagle & Ventura marked as AF?

Reactions: 17
True but I’d rather her shout out an Irish business even if I can’t afford it, then link to the same cheap tat from nasty gal or PLT for the millionth time when she has no intention of wearing any of it, like everyone else. At least she buys from those brands, and they might be affordable to some 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.