Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think Queen Pippa has shares in tattle and that why this is a rave thread 🙄 it’s the worst thread on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why should they? We live in a free world people are entitled to holiday where they want. I don’t holiday in ireland and never will.
Nor I, I'd rather never holiday again than give to over priced low quality that Irish hotel's offer and then give blaggers all the good stuff while rising their prices. It was seen this last summer hotels and summer accomodations rising prices by up to 300% on previous yrs and giving the likes of Louise Cooney Roz etc freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they just go on these
big fancy expensive holidays just to show show their wealth from start to finish. A 5star hotel in Ireland is clearly not good enough of for them for a week. They should be supporting the irish hospitality sector after the hit it has taken.
Have we not all had enough of holidays in Ireland after it was our only option the last 2 years? Christ, clutching at straws if we are bashing her with "Shure is trabolgan not good enough for them" stick.

Reactions: 14
I will never holiday in Ireland again, did it for the last 2 years & it was so expensive.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.