PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the constant having to drop in the conversation that’s she’s at the gym? I just don’t get it! You’re out and about early and heading to the gym like many other millions of people in the world! I guess the constant Apple Watch displaying says it all too! Literally NO-ONE gives a crap! I see it all the time on my socials too. Not one of us zooms in to see how many calories these folk have burned or steps walked 🙄😅🤦🏽‍♀️ self obsessed morons!

Reactions: 12
What’s with the constant having to drop in the conversation that’s she’s at the gym? I just don’t get it! You’re out and about early and heading to the gym like many other millions of people in the world! I guess the constant Apple Watch displaying says it all too! Literally NO-ONE gives a crap! I see it all the time on my socials too. Not one of us zooms in to see how many calories these folk have burned or steps walked 🙄😅🤦🏽‍♀️ self obsessed morons!
It’s because the self-accomplishment from actually doing the work out and burning the calories isn’t enough for the insta huns, they need validation from others, always. Plus, she’ll get a wee buzz off the thought of folk going ‘oh look at her doing all that and I’ve not’. Validation from others annnnnnd the thought of possibly making others feel bad about themselves. Exactly the same feeling they’ll get when they post their houses and freebies.

Reactions: 9
It’s because the self-accomplishment from actually doing the work out and burning the calories isn’t enough for the insta huns, they need validation from others, always. Plus, she’ll get a wee buzz off the thought of folk going ‘oh look at her doing all that and I’ve not’. Validation from others annnnnnd the thought of possibly making others feel bad about themselves. Exactly the same feeling they’ll get when they post their houses and freebies.
very true!!!

Reactions: 1
Sneaky hiding the "aff" again behind her photo. Why do these greedy beggars repeatedly do this. Is this something we can report to the ASA?
Always wondered what aff actually means?

Iv always said the mirrors in RI seem to be designed to make you look slimmer the amount iv returned after getting home and using my own 😅

Reactions: 3
Always wondered what aff actually means?

Iv always said the mirrors in RI seem to be designed to make you look slimmer the amount iv returned after getting home and using my own 😅
I think it means affiliated, so the link she shares is affiliated then anytime someone clicks the link and purchases anything from the website, she gets commission. I could be completely wrong on this but I never click links from these greedy people for this reason!

Reactions: 6
I think it means affiliated, so the link she shares is affiliated then anytime someone clicks the link and purchases anything from the website, she gets commission. I could be completely wrong on this but I never click links from these greedy people for this reason!
Spot on hen and if you click any of the scroungers links in error make sure you go in and clear your cookies straight away.
Big nappy arse and her sneaky under hand snyde tactics😂😂
Lowlife # factual ma lovelies

Reactions: 7
The posing...dear Lord. Actual second hand embarrassment watching that. Those jeans are not a size 10. Fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never a size 10😂only last year she bought a size 8 swimming costume that fitted perfectly (returned it day after)
Best comedy gold I ever did see😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had no idea that’s what the affs meant but really good to know! Hate to be fuelling any of them!

Round of 👏🏻 requested for wearing her daughter’s (likely oversized) hoodie! What a proud moment! 🙄🤯 she’s a walking cringefest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9