PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confidence is quiet 🤣🤣🤣 Is she for real. Why then must she quietly tell everyone every time she's at the gym. Or when she's quietly making a cup of tea. Or quietly borrow her daughters hoodie. Clown. Anyone find out what happened at court?

Reactions: 10
Piggy the ponce is not quiet confident she screams loud and insecure all day long hens 😂edits duck out herself always caked in slap and claps her hands like a seal when trying to flog her shite😂.

Reactions: 7
No words for the dog voices. I'd say it is an all-time desperate mortifying low. Kids must be humiliated at school. Then posting after about breast cancer drugs. She's an absolute joke.

Reactions: 8
So she washed her hair 4 days ago but has been to the gym today and didn’t wash it afterwards 🤢. That is disgusting! Either she didn’t work hard enough at the gym or she is just a clatty witch 🤮!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is a clatty witch filtered to the max😂check the chin😂
bleeping stinking also 🤢
The right eyebrow👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼disaster = Factual hens

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So she washed her hair 4 days ago but has been to the gym today and didn’t wash it afterwards 🤢. That is disgusting! Either she didn’t work hard enough at the gym or she is just a clatty witch 🤮!
I've never heard the phrase clatty witch but it's made me lol...its my new favourite saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6