Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Living in a home where everything is fake and staged, when your Mum is caked in make up justvto take a photo in her pjs. Freebies left right and centre, no one living in the moment. everything revolving around your next reel for insta, you cannot be truly present for your kids. So damaging. You are throwing them to the wolves to be picked on.

Reactions: 15

DJ83

Taking scraps home for the dogs is a new level of chavness. Maybe tonight was their final supper before razor heed gets the jail 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
So the dogs have a dog walker while she sits on her dumpy ass all day. Always on about her steps and promoting a walking machine and yet she can’t walk her dogs 🤯 What does she actually do all day
Strolls around house filming reels of gifted tacky gold garbage with discount codes and looking at herself in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
She's such a desperate clown. I wonder what I did without a Ring doorbell🤣🤣 its an Ad for a completely different brand called Eufy and not a Ring doorbell.

• Haha

eyeseeyou02

What’s with the constant having to drop in the conversation that’s she’s at the gym? I just don’t get it! You’re out and about early and heading to the gym like many other millions of people in the world! I guess the constant Apple Watch displaying says it all too! Literally NO-ONE gives a crap! I see it all the time on my socials too. Not one of us zooms in to see how many calories these folk have burned or steps walked 🙄😅🤦🏽‍♀️ self obsessed morons!

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
The dogs got recognised. Seriously. What makes them recognisable is maybe you Jen. Maybe your spock brows... orange face , out let me guess were you borrowing Sophia Sophia's white fox hoodie again.

• Haha

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
You know it’s clear with all influencers that they have never ever faced real life turmoil and if and when they do - the ‘showing off’ of possessions , cars etc will seem so insignificant . They are very low life people

Reactions: 11