PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baldy: Oh I am so emotional I am the mother of a teenager eh your married and sleep with a beast so let that sink in to your custard nut🤣
Fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More free stuff after saying days ago she had been using it sparingly as it was running out.... does she ever put her hand in her pocket and buy anything?! I'd actually looked at the brand Tallow + Ash and considered buying it but definitely won't now!

Reactions: 8
This really annoys the hell out me when people do this! Why can’t they just accept when someone says something nice to them without feeling the need to share it with the world!? More attention/validation seeking BS! “look, someone thinks I’m nice” it’s the same when folk have to share a thank you gift or card that someone got them! “Look, I did something nice for someone and they are now praising me!” 😩🤬 You can keep some tit private you know!! Next they’ll be taking a selfie giving a homeless person a sandwich!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This really annoys the hell out me when people do this! Why can’t they just accept when someone says something nice to them without feeling the need to share it with the world!? More attention/validation seeking BS! “look, someone thinks I’m nice” it’s the same when folk have to share a thank you gift or card that someone got them! “Look, I did something nice for someone and they are now praising me!” 😩🤬 You can keep some tit private you know!! Next they’ll be taking a selfie giving a homeless person a sandwich!
Yeah let's just remind ourselves of her recent quote share....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t decide if she’s scraping the barrel with her content cos she’s literally got nothing left to offer, or she’s deliberately trying to keep a low profile because of the court case.
It could be a mix of the two I guess.

Grief Munter Sadness Hunter is back. 3 hours ago ... such sad news about Kate. 20 mins later...here's me getting my gifted TelsaFormer treatment. Bog off Jen, no one cares
Me me me look at me.