PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone telling porkys, of course there would be a difference when your sucking your stomach in on the second one 🙄
And the waist band position is lower on the before pic so that makes the belly look worse.

I'm all for taking care of yourself but diet and exercise work just fine. Expensive treatments that these insta huns push don't sit well with me and the before/after pics are staged as said above....sucking in!

Reactions: 3
I am absolutely delighted. I totally forgot about this lemon turd curd bint. So now i have 1.5 threads to catch up on 🥳 See yas soon 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same, not sucking in so much but definitely trousers pulled a bit higher, plus fake tan. It likely doesn’t work but if it does I don’t think her results are selling it! As someone else said, diet and exercise will do the trick without the need for this stuff!

Reactions: 1
I thought she was away on Sunday after the game? She posted the dog Monday night from her livingroom saying wonder what he is dreaming about🤥

So she’s advertising Charlotte Tilbury? WTAF?! I thought CT was a luxury makeup brand that wouldn’t need skanks like Jen to help sell their products. Not gonna lie, it’s totally put me off buying from there now.

So she’s advertising Charlotte Tilbury? WTAF?! I thought CT was a luxury makeup brand that wouldn’t need skanks like Jen to help sell their products. Not gonna lie, it’s totally put me off buying from there now.
No it's not an ad it's marked aff which means she will get pennies from cult beauty if anyone clicks her link and purchases anything from them. It's a small percentage of the sale. She can only dream of advertising CT 🤣. Wonder why she wasn't at the opening of the new Bperfect store?

Reactions: 7
pillow talk has zero staying power it’s so over rated

Reactions: 2
No it's not an ad it's marked aff which means she will get pennies from cult beauty if anyone clicks her link and purchases anything from them. It's a small percentage of the sale. She can only dream of advertising CT 🤣. Wonder why she wasn't at the opening of the new Bperfect store?
Ahh ok, I’m glad as I like some of Charlotte Tilburys stuff 🤣🤣🤣
Cult beauty are grasping at straws 🙈😂

• Haha
Ahh ok, I’m glad as I like some of Charlotte Tilburys stuff 🤣🤣🤣
Cult beauty are grasping at straws 🙈😂
To be fair I think anyone can get an aff code and she would have applied, they wouldn't have offered it to her x
---
To be fair I think anyone can get an aff code and she would have applied, they wouldn't have offered it to her x
I used to love looking fantastic before all the influencers got aff codes, puts me right off ordering from them!

Reactions: 8
How many will be at leo leos leos party custard nut will say 6 that means 2 like sofia sofia sofia🤣🤥
---
Wonder why she wasn't at the opening of the new Bperfect store?
They want young girls 20-30’s not a 40 year old trying to look like a 20 year ild🤣
#mutton #munter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9