PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting on her car pics, and her tagging the salesman/showroom 🙄 sho no doubt were fabulous

Reactions: 4
She’s never really shown her car before so clearly it wasn’t either a) gifted or b) instaworthy.

Reactions: 3
People who do that whole bragging thing about a car (the one that’s likely leased!) well it tells me all I need to know about the type of person they are!!

So clichè though living in her matchbox semi with the Range Rover in the drive 🤣🤣
---
Let's play a game.....

Which one is filtered....?
Her facial muscles are screaming to be released from the toxin! 😅

Reactions: 7
Let's play a game.....

Which one is filtered....?
Wow the difference a filter makes! Why do people feel the need to filter? Be who you are! It's so fake isn't it by using a filter. Why lie? I don't get it and this is why I never buy from the lying insta huns it's all smoke and mirrors

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People who do that whole bragging thing about a car (the one that’s likely leased!) well it tells me all I need to know about the type of person they are!!

So clichè though living in her matchbox semi with the Range Rover in the drive 🤣🤣
---

Her facial muscles are screaming to be released from the toxin! 😅
Totally. 🤣 renting a car rather than upsizing to a better house. They probably can't get the mortgage.

Reactions: 7