Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforpopcorn

Would love to hear the neighbours side of the story not saying what she is doing is right but she's maybe been driven to it x
She is on here lol, she was saying her and Shaawwn were the worst people ever on the planet and when we ask her what they had done she didn’t reply and logged out of that account lol, looks like she has a few accounts on here according to that tik tok so unsure why she doesn’t spill……🤔

Reactions: 5

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
She needs to get her kids feet measured 🙈 and find a pair of shoes that fit her own trotters properly.

Do you think she could be pregnant? Looks very like it in that sequin dress.

• Haha

ItWasAgatha

She really does. I had to unfollow her because she was making me depressed. Every day was a new tragic death.

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
This message😡 What a horrible nasty piece of work, involving and using your followers and I use that term loosely then thanking them for all the support messages they sent her.
I think she needs help, this is clearly bot normal behaviou?

It was only last week she made assumptions about my account saying I had cahoots with hereforthebants and was chatting to myself on two accounts😂😂😂Now that’s ludicrous.

Attachments

KW1431

Oh my god she’s getting her perfectly nothing wrong only just decorated living room panelled!!
Is there nothing this woman won’t stop at for freebies! 😡

• Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s based on another thread. Basically a piss take of Cleaning with Mario and how he speaks.
you will hate his thread 🤣
A few of us float between the same threads and have a bit of banter hen so aye tattie hearts, you best not watch cleaning with mario or your IBS will be thru the flairs 🥔💙
Now you’ve said it I can absolutely hear it. I’ve met him a few times socially so know the accent well.:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha

Bexybest

Hot tub on the gram again. Its really crammed in to a small space next to her house isn't it 🤣

• Haha

tealover123

No way she has paid for this, she cannot afford it. That’s her food budget for the 4 of them annually, once she pads it out with rice/pasta/noodles.

Mr Saffron is the sane person who delivers onion bhaji buffets to them all, including a few undesirables😉If you know you know😉
Oh I know 😂😂😂🙌🏼💯💯💯

• Wow
  • Haha

23siteorbis

Tell me more, what were they saying about her?
I wouldn’t bother asking, this person will probably be her neighbour Jackie 🤣 she posted only 1 other msg back in April the same stuff and never answered when everyone asked for more details but just said Jen made lies up about her neighbour……. But I think we all know now the truth via Tik Tok about the mad copper 🤣

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
She was a well known mumfluencer with a big following who set up fake tattle accounts to hide her identity and make comments. Google the story.